Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 83 of 91

"Well, not directly, but I should be - Page 83 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 3:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 91 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (91) »
Posts: 724 - Views: 18289
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
11th May, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 83

The Diplomat says...

Kyra bites her lip, yet for now leaves the man to believe that this is about him slaying a beast as she offers a smile and not. Everything will come to light soon enough.

"Of course, I will make sure you get a beer however this turns out," She leaves the question of a reward for now as she turn Mykael saying, "Go on ahead, I believe that I have this covered." Kyra wanted him to Perhaps let the others and know that they are coming out.

Looking back to Kundal, she says, "You can finish your current drink, if you wish, and we can head out." Kyra smiles warmly, and she would lead him outside when he was ready. Honestly, she hoped that it was proven that he wasn't a werewolf.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 11th May, 2017 - 6:18pm

Kyra Results:
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

When prompted by Kyra, Mykael nods and exits the tavern to advise his comrades that the pair should be coming out shortly.



13th May, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Mykael emerges, and everyone takes position, either hiding, or ready to question him.

Kundal readily follows Kyra out of the tavern. As the door opens and he emerges, White Fang sniffs at the air and begins growling.

Kundal looks at the wolf, then up at Theaton. "You're the man in charge of the town, aren't you? I'm glad I could meet you and maybe help with your problem. I have met Jesla before and she briefly mentioned you." He extends a hand for a handshake.



Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Page 83 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton looks at White Fang. He looks at Kundal. "I need you to come with Jesla, Mykael, Kyra and the rest of us to the castle. I will explain what is going on once we get there." Turning to Jesla and Mykael, "Please escort our guest to the main throne chamber please. Kyra and Kresnik walk with me please."

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik is not hiding, but he is staying back and being unobtrusive. This man's reported distrust of all things magic led the gnome to conclude his participation should be kept to a minimum up until the point action is needed.

He tenses a bit when White Fang starts growling. It is not definitive proof, but it isn't a good sign either.

At Theaton's request, Kresnik starts walking alongside the baron, "It seems this hunt may be over, which is to the good, but I would suggest caution, we cannot yet be sure."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 13th May, 2017 - 2:37am

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Theaton hangs back as Jesla and Mykael leads the man to the castle. "Yes we can not be for certain at this time but I have a feeling that he is the creature we are looking for. White Fangs nose would not lead us astray. Do you feel that you can sense if this person is our creature? Kyra what do you think?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 83

The Diplomat says...

"I want to believe that he is not, but we have no other leads," Kyra will say honestly, her tone soft, but fearing what may come. She will add this though, already thinking on how they could handle the situation, "Yet even if he is, I believe we can have him cooperate with us willingly, we just need to make sure he doesn't feel threatened and understand we want to help."

The paladin did not want this to turn ugly, for Kundal's sake, as well as for Jesla. If for no one else, and Kyra would do what she could to support and as wellsponsor in defending the man in hopes of helping him and finding a cure. So far, it seemed everything was going well and she had hope.

Kyra says softly yet simply as she consider her companions and looks them in the eyes, "I want this to turn out well, with no deaths." This was a chance to prove the strength of her path, and the potential of her beliefs.

Out of Character: Though I am not sure when this will come up, I do plan on using the Redeemer trait in helping Kundal on a save.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 13th May, 2017 - 4:17am



Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 83

"Well, not directly, but I should be able to glean more insight from what White Fang knows. In the meantime, Kyra, can you detect anything of the man's aura? It might at least determine some of his character."

Kresnik will cast Speak with Animals, and directs his next comments to Theaton's companion, "Noble White Fang, what can you discern of the man we have found?"



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.