Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 84 of 91

"We can help you," Kyra offers firmly, - Page 84 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2017 - 12:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 91 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (91) »
Posts: 724 - Views: 18398
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
13th May, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 84

The Diplomat says...

Kyra nods, before focusing her attention to Kundal and with a prayer in her heart the paladin would seek to detect his aura and any evil that may be about him. No matter what she finds as long as the man was willing to accept their aid, she would offer it.

Specific Action: Kyra uses Detect Evil.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 13th May, 2017 - 5:50am



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla grins at Kundal. " Come with Mykael and myself my friend. We will tell all at the castle. We will strive to get you back to bed as soon as possible. After all, you and I have training to complete still. " She can't believe that he is a lycanthrope. Jesla is relaxed as they walk but she is ready to fight if need be. She really hopes that it isn't him. This could really complicate her training and he seems to be a nice guy. It is nice to have another Kellid around.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th May, 2017 - 4:43am

13th May, 2017 - 5:48am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael tenses as White Fang growls and fights to keep his hand from the hilt of his sword. "We have stronger ale at the castle I'm sure" he says with a lump in his throat hoping that the man goes peacefully but prepared to fight if need be.



13th May, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 84 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

He looks around, taken aback by the presence. Yet he relents, saying, "I don't really have a choice. I want to help in any way I can to prove myself. And I'd like to try the ale that flows in the castle, to be sure. Lead on!"

He walks off with Mykael and Jesla. As they head off, Kyra checks and senses a faint evil aura.

White Fang answers Kresnik, "Same smell as footprints. All the way along river. Similar smell to where attacks were. But not so wolf-ish."

The walk turns out to be uneventful, and Kundal patently waits in the waiting room for Theaton to seat himself. Entering the throne room he bows and approaches to 30' away.



Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik asks the wolf a few more questions while he has the opportunity, trying to determine if he knows anything else of use.

As a courtesy, he also asks White Fang if the animal has anything he would like to say to Theaton or others but finds difficult to communicate.

Turning back to the baron, Kresnik says, "I believe it is confirmed sir, according to White Fang, this man's scent was on the footprints we followed, and a more wolflike version of that scent was at the scene of the attacks. I think the only question at this time is whether he is an unwilling bearer of the curse, or in control and reveling in it."

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Theaton nods in understanding. Once he is on the throne he has the man brought in. As he stands there Theaton studies him for a minute. Finally he addresses the man. "We have had attacks occur by some creature that we believe may be a werewolf. We followed the tracks of the creature to a temporary den and then the tracks turned human. We followed those tracks along the river back to the settlement here. The main person tracking was my wolf companion. When you came out of the tavern he confirmed that your scent was the same as we have been tracking. Now I ask you. Are you aware of you being a werewolf or is this news to you?"
Theaton watches the guy as he tells him this to see what reaction to this news the man displays. Theaton hopes those in the room are prepared for any outcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2017 - 8:40am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 84

Game Master says...

What starts as Kundal's anger and fervour to act, becomes surprise and a disgusted introspection. He looks down at his hands and says, "No. That's not me. I couldn't." After a pause, he admits, "That explains the nightmares. They attack me every few weeks. I can see now it must be when the moon is full."

He is tense as he awaits your response.



14th May, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 84

The Diplomat says...

"We can help you," Kyra offers firmly, her hope being to assure their intentions and that were not going to treat Kundal as a monster. Continuing she explains, "As we look for a cure, a place can be provided to keep both yourself and others safe during the time of the full moon."

Looking to Jesla, the paladin says, "You will have a friend here to support you, training between you two can continue, and drink can be provided as we help you." Hopefully Kyra has not overstepped her bounds and looks to Theaton for confirmation, waiting for him to either confirm her words or correct.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 14th May, 2017 - 12:11pm





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.