Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 25 of 54

Poljen grins, almost hungrily, and kisses - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 2:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 54 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 25

When she sets her hand to his arm, he reflexively flexes the muscle, just for a moment, but quickly relaxes it. "True, I am always more worried about the health of my companions." He grins, shyly for once, "In fact, I have been worried about your health. Are you well? Would you like to lie down? Can I help you in any way?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

She laughs. "Oh, Poljen. I am okay. Thanks for worrying about me. It has been a rough few days. I'm still recovering from it. You had it much worse than I did. I don't know how you are still upright. Probably that stubborn quaility that you possess." She grins at him affectionately.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen smiles at her kind words. "Yes, stubborn is part of it." Then he suddenly coughs, very unconvincingly and sits down on the bed. "Maybe I am more injured than I thought. Would you mind, uh, eggs-am-inn-ing me?"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 25 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lora tries to hide her grin. "Sure, Poljen.. I will examine you. Lay down on the bed. We need to make sure that you aren't suffering from some lingering injury."

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Poljen quickly divests himself of his weapons, and they clang to the floor. He scoots himself back a bit and puts his head back on the pillow. "Go right ahead, Lora." He grins and adds, "I think we are both looking forward to this… "

7th Jan, 2018 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, some time in Tazskans not to distant past.

Tazskan, clad in bronze colored plate, sat upright in the saddle, on his giant lizard mount, sweat starting to bead down on his forehead. He started to perspire, in his heavy plate, the sun taking its toll.

Through the narrow slit in the helmet, he could see his opponent, also clad in brass colored plate, seated on his mount. Only the snout of his giant lizard mount was visible.

They sat facing each other, in a large sandy amphitheater. Surrounded by circular stone seating. An 8 foot high stone wall, separated them both.

This was a Dragonborn jousting arena, and this was an annual event held at Arush Ashuak. Each holding, a wooden lance 10 feet in length.

The goal, was for each opponent to knock off the other rider, from their mount. The one still sitting became the winner.

The seated crowd, mainly Dragonborn, but with some Dwarve's, Human's and Tiefling's among them. Tazskan, could hear the crowd cheering, but Belseth's name was more popular.

The aroma of rich heavy spices permeated the air. Mixed with sweat, and blood, adding to the atmosphere.

Tazskan could feel his heart thump hard, in his chest. Would he win the heart of Orirince today?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 25

She laughs." One of us more than the other Poljen." She pokes him in the ribs again." Okay, let me make sure that you are okay. We can't take any chances." She clambers up beside him on the table and kisses him lightly on the lips." I paid you back Muscles. I owed you one." She winks at him.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Poljen grins, almost hungrily, and kisses Lora in return. He leans back, now confident he and Lora are on the same page. He stifles a yawn and says, "You won't regret this, Lora. Maybe only to regret waiting so long… "He yawns again, and closes his eyes… only for a moment… or so it seems.

Out of Character: : Kyrroeth, I will leave it for you to decide how to let him down. Does he wake up and she lets him think they had a marvelous time, or will she chide him for drifting off?

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.