Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 31 of 54

Oh right, forgot about Cyanwrath! - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 54 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 31

"Oh don't tell me the great Lia Galanodel doesn't know when a man is smitten with her," he says playfully, but sincerely, making eye contact with her. His tone then changes as he continues "But I came here because you were upset, not for myself." His gaze drops from her eyes for a moment as he looks down and away a bit.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2018 - 5:06am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Stories Side Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, at the soldiers barracks, Lia had convinced the Leader's with her charm. To allow two complete stranger's, Velon and Tazskan, to use their valuable equipment, namely ballistas.

During a spare moment, Velon, had asked Tazskan if he had questions regarding the history of the Blaze, among other things. Lia, also showed an interest to hear his words.

Tazskan, is hesitant to talk in front of Lia, looks at Velon. Velon gives a quiet solemn nod of approval back at him. He still pauses, then notes Velon's approval.

"I knew nothing of the organisation of the Blaze, until you had rescued me Velon. I did become a Paladin through the employ of the Platinum Cadre," Tazskan states.

"The Platinum Cadre, was an order of Dragonborn Knights, Paladins and Priests, sworn to the service of Bahamut. Based in my homeland Tymanther," he adds.

" My family, the Kolranderreash are from Arush Ashuak, in Tymanther. Only myself and my oldest sister, Soyries are alive today."

He leans closer to Velon, looks around to see who's watching. "I cannot speak about my clan of birth, in a public place like this," He whispers.

"Yes, in answer to your question, I would be interested to know the history of the Blaze organisation. How, it relates to Fay, Mari, and Lia," Tazskan finishes by looking at Lia.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia looks at him curiously. She speaks softly, "Thank you for being here for me Velon. It does hurt. This betrayal of Mari's. It hurts even worse that Fay didn't inform me of something this important." She sighs.

"At least it made you admit your feelings for me. I would think you were smitten and then you would not act like that again for weeks." She got progressively quieter as she spoke.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 31 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

He gives her a somber look at the mention of Fay and her hurt feelings and then begins to fumble over his words at her last comment.

"Oh, um, I, well, I figured many men must chase after you eagerly and, ah, I don't want to be like those, ah, other men. I'm sorry, I, um, didn't want to mess anything up, and, ah, was so lucky to be getting to know you and, ah… You're so much different than anyone…, ah, and you're just so smart, and strong, and brave… I..." He's quiet for a moment, but his he seems to gather himself. "You're even pretty funny, you know, once in a great while." He smiles once more.

-------------

Velon's face grows curious as Taz mentions his clan being secretive. He will try to remember to ask about this later.

He begins to tell the tale of the Blaze as they walk leaning in close to Tazskan so some details aren't spoken too loudly in public, starting before he was even a member, pausing to let Lia chime in as well.

Out of Character: I can type up a brief history from Greenest on for Tazskan a bit later, probably leading up to chasing Rezmir through a portal. Poljen's account on page 793 can take it from there for Anron's and anyone else's sake, but Velon will tell the full tale in character since they were not there for Poljen's telling to the giants.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 8:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

She smiles as he stumbles over his words." You are cute when you are nervous Velon. It is a new side to you. Interesting. So I am even funny every once in a while? Your face is as red as your hair." She walks closer to him while saying this. LIa twirls her hair as she looks at him.

"I suppose you like older women then. I am over 115 years old. Don't forget that I have a son your age." She grins at him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Jan, 2018 - 8:58am

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I guess I'm a big fan of older women, then," he says with a smile, looking down at her as she approaches. "You know you always make me laugh, Lia. I like that, alot." He is otherwise quiet for a moment as she approaches.

------------------------

Velon tells Tazskan the tale of the Blaze as he knows it.

He tells him of how Lia, Poljen and Cratol were hired along with many others by the Harpers to investigate what was happening in Greenest. He tells of Geoffroy (Thomas's other character) and others, including Lia's long lost son, Fay (Player no longer here). They ended up in a full blown battle throughout the town and even killed a fully grown dragon! Velon came on his own to see what the talk was about, and was captured by the cult. During his attempt to free himself and all of the prisoners in the warehouse they were being kept in, his effort became unnecessary as the Blaze stormed the area and Poljen burst through the door. This is where Velon truly joined the story. Before the enemy chose to leave Greenest Poljen even had a duel with the mighty Rezmir, one who Tazskan knows the power of all too well, and performed admirably against the powerful half-dragon! Along the way Lia also took a moment to save a young girl from an attack in an alley, that girl being Mari who has adventured with Lia ever since.

Velon continues by talking about the cultist cave they tracked the enemy and their prisoners from Greenest to. He talks of how they were using innocent women to attempt to birth twisted half dragons of some sort for their armies and the various fights they had, including some twisted spider like creature in the name of Tiamat. He tells of the rescue of the citizens of Greenest and the departure of many original Blaze members along the way thus far due to injury, betrayal, or other personal matters.

The paladin continues to speak and tells of the six months or so before then then were hired by Silas in Waterdeep. During that time some took personal ventures such as Cratol helping to recover his family home, while others visited family or helped take care of local issues troubling the towns they visited.

Eventually they were hired by Silas and set on their current track, pursuing the mask and battling the cult. It was here that they met Poppo, Jack, and Oswald. They traveled through the underdark in secret, fighting duergar and their pets, demons, and luckily avoiding a beholder. Eventually finding themselves in a swamp they unexpectedly met Zarra who joined the cause.

He tells of Snapjaw and the Lizardfolk that helped them navigate the swamp and find the old castle they sought, now in use by yet another cult. He tells of their efforts to infiltrate through an underwater tunnel, something he found to be very unpleasant as he almost drown in his armor if not for the help of the lizardfolf. They fought a stone golem here, and set about searching for the mask. Fay and Jack found Rezmir while the others went for the castle gate to let the lizardfolk enter and fight. Rezmir and her two monstrous godslayer guards showed themselves along with many cult warriors and casters, and Oswald fell to Rezmir's deadly breath. They killed the godslayers and chased Rezmir down, but lost her through a portal.

Poppo and the team repaired the portal and the group followed Rezmir through, finding themselves in a much colder, dryer new land. It was then that Lia, Mari, Fay, and Jack had to leave due to the illness Fay and Jack succumb to from the swamp. The cult was tracked to a small town where they were hoarding treasure for tribute to Tiamat. It was then that a flying castle arrived and the treasure was loaded. The Blaze climbed the castle walls before it took off and set about clearing the upper floors, looking for Rezmir. It was then that they met Tazskan, and he knows the rest.

Velon asks "What did I forget, Lia?" "What questions might you have, Tazskan? I'm sure I did not do the tail justice."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 31

Quick corrections: Poljen dueled Cyanwrath at Greenest, a blue half-dragon. Rezmir was first encountered in the swamp castle.

Geoffroy left with Silas when we left the Underdark because he was turned to stone (As I recall… so the player could switch characters).

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

Oh right, forgot about Cyanwrath! Thank you. I was just rattling that off as fast as I could to get it out there without going back and editing too much. So many To Do's for Velon (And thus me) and so little time!

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.