Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 47 of 54

Perry listens to Lia’s words with a bit - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2018 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 47

Out of Character: : I am glad somebody demonstrated that opinion, Seath. If Poljen had not carried Morgaine away he would have made some snide comments about how sickeningly sweet those two were being…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Cratol attacks with the speed only he can muster. He hopes they will soon be done for. Attacks.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol attacks again and works to eliminate the threat to him and to others. Taking these guys out will be good in his book.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Perry approaches Lia privately for a moment as the group goes about their business in Waterdeep, “Hey Lia, do you have a second?” Perry asks.

“This might sound a bit strange, but after getting to know you more, I’d like to learn a bit more about Sune. To put it bluntly, do you think she would approve of me? I know I’m, well, you know, this,” he says as he holds out his arms referring to his tiefling form. “But I do value beauty, art, and music more than anything else in the world. Now I don’t really prescribe to gods and whatnot usually, and divine magic still creeps me out a little bit,” he pauses for a moment, “Okay a lot, but I think her teachings might suit me. I don’t mean to become a cleric or anything super serious like that, just a normal follower. What do you think?”

Perry stops for a moment, “And, uhm, sorry we couldn’t kill her just yet. If you ever need someone not named Velon to talk to about it, remember that my conversations are always free.”.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Cratol continues to attack the men and will use another Ki point in hopes of reducing their numbers even more.

28th Jun, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, somewhere in Waterdeep. Tazskan, is enjoying an ale, in a quiet corner of a tavern.
A mysterious dark brown caped, bulky figure approaches him.

As Tazskan, is lost in thought, the stranger pulls up a chair opposite him on his table.

He can feel the presence of the stranger, and instinctively reaches for his +2 mace, underneath the table.

However he stops, as the stranger removes his cape, revealing the face of a green dragornborn male.

"Greetings, I'm Hiziro's of the daardendrian clan," He says softly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 47

Listening to Perry, she considers before answering." I'm glad you are feeling this way Perry. You do share a love for many things that Sune does. I feel a kinship with you."

She stops again before speaking." The difficulty is your appearance. We judge people by their appearance for the most part. Many worshippers couldn't get past your appearance. It is just the way of many in my faith. I would try to take part in a Suneite ceremony as Penelope first. You would be well received. See what you think of the faith and go from there. We can find a way to make it work for you Perry. You are a good friend. I hope this doesn't upset you." She eyes him worriedly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:41pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

Perry listens to Lia’s words with a bit of sadness, but then nods with acknowledgement, “I... I’ve been trying to change the way that I look for the longest time, Lia. That’s why I love this hat so much; it lets me pretend to be something I’m not. I hate being this way and I’ve researched all my life looking for a way to change.”

Perry pauses for a moment and verifies that the two are in a private area. “Lia, let me show you something that I’ve never shown anyone else other than my old master. I can only maintain this for 1 minute at my current ability, but with more practice I think I can make it permanent.”

Slowly, an enormous amount of magical Fey energy begins building and dancing around Perry as he begins to take on an appearance of unearthly beauty. His horns retract completely and disappear, his fiendish tail follows suit, and his wings morph from the large, bat-like wings to large, majestic raven wings. In this new form, he looks mostly human, probably more like an aasimar with the wings, but he’s still purple. A warm glow emanates from Perry in his new form.

“This is what I’ve been working on,” he admits. “One day I hope… I hope I can just be like this forever.”

Out of Character: This ability is Mantle of Majesty of the College of Glamour.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.