3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 114 of 129

KN, did we get enough rest the previous night - Page 114 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 5:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Sep, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 114

The Learner says...

With the Heal Rachel have me put me at 7 then the Heal Travis did put me at 18 then the Cure Moderate Wounds he did will put me at 35 HP which is 12 over my 23 that I began with. Does the extra HP become temp HP? Or can it go to Jonathan since I am not sure if anyone healed him at all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The heal skill he used didn't grant hit points. It was rolling to stabilize you. You received 14 from me and also 14 from Travis. Any extra left over don't go to temp hit points. I healed Jonathan also [By The Way].

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Sep, 2018 - 3:17pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The heal from Rachel put you to 7 the cure moderate from Travis put you to your full HP of 23 you can not go above 23. The 11 Travis rolled was his heal check not actual healing.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 114 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Only specialized spells give temp HP. Anything beyond what you need is lost, so that last healing should go to someone else injured.

17th Sep, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

OK..I was not sure what I needed to place as HP. Know I know. Thanks everyone! biggrin.gif.

17th Sep, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

I thought Rachel, said she healed Jonathon? I would need to pray for an hour, to get the cure moderate wounds, back again. What time is it now? Assuming all the trolls are dead?
If the place, we are in is secure, do we all rest then, or need to?

If we, do rest here then Travis will pray before resting, to recoup all his spells.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 114

Yes Jonathan got the same 14 points of healing from Rachel as Vickie did. Thus he is up and moving about. There are others who can heal still in the group.

The camp is still in the small cave. The trolls surprised you as they entered the cave as shift was being changed due to their stealth and people poor vision (Spot checks). It is still a little before the first sun comes up. You have no way of knowing if the camp is as secure before or not. You do have a couple of burning trolls right outside the cave entrance so nothing is coming in or out until the bodies are done burning.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 114

KN, did we get enough rest the previous night to recover our spell slots including the ones used against the trolls? Now a horn? You are showing no mercy on us *wink*.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.