3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 118 of 129

At your level, cure moderate wounds restores - Page 118 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2018 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 118

Sorry, I'm one level short of being able to manage the clasp, and three short on the belt. Grant's even further behind.

If you look at the description of an item, they'll have a caster level listed. The maker of an item must be able to meet or beat it. As with many other such things, artificers get to cheat a little, and are able to make items that are up to 2 caster levels higher than their artificer level.

As to wands, I'll be able to start making those at level 6. Until then, I would suggest having Travis focus on producing lesser vigor scrolls for a while. Scrolls are not nearly as efficient as a wand for such purposes, but still, especially if we're going to be enduring multiple assaults on these outingsā€¦.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Sep, 2018 - 11:15pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2018 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Kn, I hate to ask, but were you planning on retiring Thomas at this time?

If not you may wish to find some alternative solution.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Grant, I could very much use that item. Whenever you have time I would certainly appreciate it. Is there a gold cost that I can share or pay? I know next to nothing about crafting to be honest.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 118 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

There is always a gold cost, its normally 50% of the market value.

But we're already sharing all of the gold resources remember? The only question is whether something someone wants is a good investment at the time. In this case, such amulets are always handy to have around.

I was thinking I'll focus on making a few more expeditious messengers like ping, and then replenish the stock of fireball scrolls.

Who would be up to bonding one of the messengers?

26th Sep, 2018 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I going to assume this is taking place in the dinning hall. So upon hearing Jason, mention the messenger, I say to him that I would be willing to do so.
If Kelvin looks or asks me anything about it, I will say not only will it help the group; but if I am in major trouble it can come to you and let you know. I try and give him an reassuring smile.
In the back of my mind, I pray that it would never have to do such a mission. This past mission was just to close for my comfort and I have not even let Kelvin know exactly what happened out there. I let myself enjoy his company instead of dwelling on the mission and all the attacks we encountered.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, I can get started on one for Grant and Vickie each, here's the base stats and abilities. Anyone else want in?

Source 8x

The default appearance is that of something like a flying squirrel, but if kn does not object, I see no reason why other forms could not be used if someone likes.

Note that there's a drawback to having one of these not listed on that page. If a homunculus dies, its master suffers 2d10 damage, no matter where the two of them are in relation to each other. So be sure to take pains to keep the little buggers out of trouble, especially when you're already liable to get hurt.

It may also be prudent to make a furtive filcher for someone. Another kind of homunculus, basically a tiny thief made of ashes. There are a couple other kinds of homunculi out there, but most of the rest are intended for combat, which is generally considered a bad idea.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Sep, 2018 - 12:59am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 118

Explorer. says...

Wouldn't it be better if Travis made some cure moderate wounds than the lesser vigor scrolls? He knows that spell, so that is within his scope.

I know I mentioned full vigor, but can I change that to cure moderate wounds instead?

Since KN, has said we have two days rest, and preparation, he will construct only two scrolls, not three in three days.
Yes, Travis would like a homonuculus also if that's ok within the time period?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 26th Sep, 2018 - 1:27am

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 118

At your level, cure moderate wounds restores 13 HP on average. A scroll of it would cost 75 gp in crafting materials

Lesser vigor at your level cures 14 HP. A scroll of it would only cost 12.5 gp in crafting materials.

So no, it really wouldn't be better, it would in fact be considerably worse from an efficiency standpoint.

As to the homunculus, sure, but each of them will take 2 days to finish, so some will have to be completed on the road.

Oh, I almost forgot, I finished another anklet of translocation, who wants dibs?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Sep, 2018 - 1:41am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.