3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 120 of 129

Yeah, unfortunately I think it would be worse - Page 120 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Sep, 2018 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 129 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Sep, 2018 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 120

The Learner says...

Yes, it would at that. I have given the ones I gathered to Calvin to possible mass produce them for wine or whatever he wishes to do with them.
So Travis or Jonathan(I can't recall which one made the wine) could go and speak with him about what they have done, it may help him out in the long run on some other plants he is trying to make wine from. I also thought Thomas could also do some singing and playing in the evenings at the Inn once it is opened that is. I do believe the Grand Opening is soon, but I may be off on that.
We could always do some workouts in the guerrilla style fighting out in the workout yard to help us better prepare for the hobgoblins.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Something to consider if we start brewing spirits regularly - if Travis needs to make rolls to brew, he should ask for help to make it that much better. In down times like these, we could get the right equipment for him (+2), help from one of us (+2 or even +6 if he gets myself involved) and use the take 10 or 20 rules to guarantee good product.
As far as guerrilla warfare goes, We could do very well if we use the expeditious messengers to locate small packs, far enough away from others, and then we take them out with AoE and other multiple target attacks.They do have an advantage over most of us with their darkvision, so maybe daytime attacks? Do they camp during the day, normally? That would make them good targets for us. Are we going to stay more than two days, in this case?

29th Sep, 2018 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

Calvin already makes all the ale and mead to the stronghold. He just not had much luck with wine. So Travis(I looked at main thread to make sure who it was) could be a great help to Calvin in that respect on our down times. Since Calvin will also be providing the drinks for the Inn. Just something to consider, Travis *smile*.

30th Sep, 2018 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 120 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Geez, that happened all very quickly. Now Travis is responsible for a code purple, maybe a death? And gets thrown in jail. Oops!

Maybe, I need to promise the Bailiff that I'm giving up on herbalism?
Disaster, with a capital D! Or is that downhill?

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Is it a issue or a precaution. Remember this is a medieval society in many ways. Yes they have magic but still he was healthy until you brought in a wine or a poison.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't think I have enough in character information for Jason to guess this as more than wild conjecture. But I'm thinking that Travis made it too strong.

He simply distilled a large chunk of dream-berries. And then Kelvin chugged the whole vial down. That's a quick way to overdose on a drug of unknown potency.

If I were to guess, I'd say he's going to be fine, he'll just be sleeping it off for a good while.

Kn, am I close enough to determine if they have tried a Neutralize Poison yet? I can offer to cast it if no. I doubt it would wake him up, but if it is tried it might allay one of their immediate concerns.

Edit: Oops, no, I can't cast that one yet. Its a higher spell level than I thought. But Delay Poison would work as well in terms of identifying what works on the problem, and then Rachel could do Neutralize Poison in the morning if it turns out it is defined as a removable toxin.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 120

This will be really awkward if he dies. Travis will be the new Thomas in regards to the Lord. I m sure Vickie won't be too happy about it as well. With the high level wizards here he should be fine though. It will be a fun situation to roleplay no matter how it ends *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:31pm

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 120

Yeah, unfortunately I think it would be worse than that. Thomas just caused offense with his words.

If Kelvin dies, Travis would be directly responsible for the death of one of the lord's personal bodyguards. He'd likely be in that jail for a very long time. And that's if they were convinced it wasn't intentional.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.