Aliens from Outerspace - Page 5 of 10

That must have been a fantastic experience - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Apr, 2004 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Are there really 'people' out there? Do they look like us?
Aliens from Outerspace Related Information to Aliens from Outerspace
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace - Page 5

I have also read somewhere recently that a large percentage of the sightings are indeed top secret military air crafts.  That as Lds says there's like 10% that are really unidentified and even a smaller percentage that are a hoax.  

I was watching that movie Signs again last night which gets me to wondering about whether all of the crops circles that have been seen or found were all hoaxes or if some of them were real.  If the some of the crop circles that have been found were real, what could have made them like that?  

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2004 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Outerspace Aliens

Of course I belive in aliens. With a universe so infinately huge I have a hard time believing Earth is the only planet with life on it.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2004 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have no doubt that there are aliens in outer space, and that some of them do visit our planet. LDS Church leader Brigham Young in his day, said that the sun and the moon was inhibated in his day. Of course, that might be taken as the basic idea of the time, but who knows? To those who believe in a "spirit world" that exists around us here on earth, would it be hard for you to believe in other beings existing in other "dimensions" or "spirit worlds" on some of these planets?

owever, most of those who visit our planet are not from God, but are deceivers and evil spirits sent out to frighten and scare us. When I first heard about this a few months ago... this was scary, real interesting! Log on to https://www.unknowncountry.com/ if you want to hear about one famous abductee, Whitley Strieber, as well as www.alienscalpel.com, a website of Roger Leir, if you want to hear about evidence of unknown material found during surgery --- found on alien abductees!!

A lot of weird, and often dark stuff - oftentimes hyped up by paranoid people. Not necessarily a subject that I would like to study in depth, but those two links are there for you if you have that interest.

erdoch cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

8th Apr, 2004 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Outerspace Aliens

Erdoch, keep in mind that this is an international forum and not LDS alone, so when sharing doctrinal quotes on non-LDS boards you will have to understand that many will not necessarily agree or understand what you are talking about. The discussion in the LDS perspective is here.

Concerning the link you gave - it seems informative, thanks.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Outerspace Aliens

I think that there are aliens in the universe and that they visit our planet on a regular basis. My reason for this is that approximately four years ago at about 2am my father in law and I witnessed a flying object that can only be described as a UFO. It was rather bright, moving extremely fast and was able to perform maneovers I can only describe as extreme.
As far as what they look like, here is a rather interesting photo of Aliens Scroll down 1/4 page.
Then there is the ongoing coverup of Roswell. The files were due to be opened in 97' (as top secret files have a confidentiality period of 50 years) but the U.S gov. has reclassified them never to be disclosed. If there's nothing to hide.........?

29th Apr, 2004 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace

It was rather bright, moving extremely fast and was able to perform maneovers I can only describe as extreme.

Can you describe more about this manoeuver? Do you think that the military might have a special machine that can produce this?

The files were due to be opened in 97' (as top secret files have a confidentiality period of 50 years) but the U.S gov. has reclassified them never to be disclosed. If there's nothing to hide.........?

Could it be that they are covering up experiments and military secrets guised as alien?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2004 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens Outerspace - Page 5

Basically JB, this thing was able to travel at high speed in one direction and change it's course by 90 degrees with out having to slow down plus it's ability to to change alltitude was unbelievable. When it left it went straight up into the air out of visual range in a matter of half a second.
As far as hiding experiments go I think the U.S Gov(plus a few others) have been in contact with these beings and actually utilised their technology.
Take the Space Shuttle for example. Rocket science since the forties has pursued the 3 stage rocket for manned missions into space culminating in mans walk on the moon in the late 60's. Then, only 14 years later we are presented with this radical new ship(shuttle) totally different to anything ever before seen. This seems a very short time to have developed such a very new concept and have it up and running(even cars take between 4 to 7 years to get from the drawing board to the showroom) But what is really curious is the fact that the design has stayed the same for two decades with no additional developement. Think of how things like cars have developed over that time. Even with all our technology today, NASA can't seem to improve a design that is 20 years old. Seems strange to me!

29th Apr, 2004 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Aliens Outerspace Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

That must have been a fantastic experience for you. As for the shuttle... well I really do not see how alien technology could be involved since the system is still primative in nature when you think about it (note how many blew up people, malfunctioned, burned on re-entry, etc.) Maybe that is all they want us to see, but there are other things - hidden.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Aliens from Outerspace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,