Aliens from Outerspace - Page 9 of 10

I recently have been researching this topic. - Page 9 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Mar, 2010 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Are there really 'people' out there? Do they look like us?
Aliens from Outerspace Related Information to Aliens from Outerspace
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2005 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace - Page 9

I read a theory somewhere that the "greys" that everyone reports seeing in abductions are just a future version of us after a nuclear war and that the blacked out eyes, thick skin, telepathy have evolved as a result of this that makes as much sense to me as any other explanation, if they do abduct people and experiment on them maybe it because their trying to learn about their history? on the other hand I also think that considering we still don't know all the creatures that live in the sea, how can we possibly even begin to know whats out there in space?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

I strongly believe there are other life forms out there. Whether they look like us or not, are more advanced than us, unintelligible or in the lower processes of evolution, I don't know. However, the mere existence of the human race and a planet as rich as the earth, is in my opinion, solid ground to base my belief that yes, we're not alone! :shocked:Somewhere out there, in a galaxy far, far away, they exist ....and besides, with all the freaks of nature walking around these days, with brains where their butt should be, one must honestly wonder...

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

alien.gif Yes I believe aliens exist, and since most of my beliefs and disbeliefs have all ready been covered here in this topic, I'll just leave it at that.
I have not had any experiences first hand to base my beliefs on.

15th Sep, 2005 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Outerspace Aliens

On a very pragmatic level, there must be other habitable planets in the universe. To think that the Earth is that unique is very myopic. But even if there is a large number of these planets, the distance between them is very great and our communication via electromagnetic waves takes an extended period of time due to speed of light restrictions. While the Earth may have been here for a long period of time, the ability of humans to create a signal that would escape the bounds of this solar system is a relatively recent phenomenon. Our ability to receive and decipher these signals even more recent. If by some strange circumstances the other worlds developed on roughly the same timeline as ours we would still not know it. Just signals that pass in the night.

Wyldehorse

7th Dec, 2005 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

Anyone ever wonder about the speed of light restriction. I mean what if there is some sort of intelligent design behind it, and we have to fulfill some sort of criteria (world peace) in order to be able to surpass that barrier. Maybe I just read too many comic books.

13th Dec, 2005 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace

I don't believe that we could possibly be alone in the universe. As to whether the visitors have been here or not, I believe that they have. Most civilizations have a history mentioning visitors. The Aztecs and Mayans have statues and carvings of people in what appears to be space suits and helmets. There has been sightings over the centuries of different types of visitors around the world. But then again I believe in Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster.

Dentrek.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2005 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Outerspace - Page 9

I would have to say the universe is way to big for there not to be another life form of some sort around. Even if its the smallest form of life. As for being visited, the naive part of me says heck we made it to the moon anything is possible. The realistic part of me is why would visitors who are so advanced want to intrude on such an uncivilized planet tongue.gif

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 13th Dec, 2005 - 9:41pm

28th Mar, 2010 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Aliens Outerspace Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 9

I recently have been researching this topic.

Conclusions:

1. Just about all the most sceptical of scientists seem to believe the chances of intelligent life on another planet within our galaxy to be just shy of 100 percent.

2. We are about 100,000 light years away from the nearest solar system.

3. In order for aliens to get to our planet they would have to travel this distance unless they had some unknown travel technology.

Thus I imagine if aliens are intelligent enough to travel to our planet. They are certainly intelligent enough not to be detected. How does an alien travel more than 100,000 light years then run out of gas at our planet and crash land (aka roswell). Furthermore I highly doubt they would fly about and wait for us to take pictures, to me this is incredibly ridiculous. They would definitely have some kind of cloaking device.

In conclusion I am not anit-alien, thinking them to not exist. I am just sceptical that certain claims are actually true. I want to believe as mutch as the next person. Yet I shy from jumping on the wagon of, "They are here and active with us." I don't think aliens have been to earth or will any time soon. The alien phenomenon is simply man wishing to not be alone. First we had spirits like gnomes and fairies, then we had angels, now we have aliens.

However, it is possible that aliens have been here, or are here. If this is true I highly doubt they are going around abducting people and doing sexual things or whatever to them. We have to assume they are way more advanced than us and can clone. All they would need is a blood sample to create humans for experiments. I would also hope that if they were here they would intervene and reconstruct our society to be more balanced, removing the corruption and helping us advance healthily at a decent pace.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 28th Mar, 2010 - 4:03am

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Aliens from Outerspace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,