Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 98 of 112

Ok can I please have it specified now he is - Page 98 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2018 - 4:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 112 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 98

Lady of the Plains says...

Sounds great! I look forward to getting to know everyone in the game. I hope I will be an asset to it and not a hindrance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Er hi got my character made but need to finish him as I don't know a few bits can I have a hand if ok.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, so for Sky, it seems to me that the thing we need to figure out first would be your race. For your fursona, are the wings intended to be functional?

You can make your race look like just about anything you like, it is getting racial features such as the claws and wings to match that can get interesting.

Kntoran, is there any chance they could take on a low LA template? It'd be a lot easier.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Feb, 2018 - 2:44am

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 98 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

That he has or I wouldn't have mentioned them as a viable use that also includes hearing and smell.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry for the delay, this has proven more interesting to manage than I originally anticipated. I don't think hybrid animal races were considered.

Okay, so, I can see a few ways to proceed.

Path 1: Start with the Lupin race. It is a race of wolflike humanoids. Bonus to the Listen skill, a strong scent ability, no claw/bite, but that can be solved with a level of the Totemist class. The wings are the problematic bit going this way. The direct way is to add on the Winged Creature template. Unfortunately that template comes at a +2 LA cost. Level Adjustment messes with how quickly you gain levels, and technically, you'd be considered a level 3 character, in a game where you're intended to start at level 1. You'd need Kn's permission to go this route. (Note: it looks to me like the template in question can be adjusted down to LA +1, it gives some things other than the wings that can be dumped.)

Path 2: Start with the Raptoran race. This gets you wings right off the bat, natural attacks can again be obtained via Totemist, and your listen skill can be invested in easily enough. This path doesn't involve any LA. But I'm not seeing a way to gain scent at present.

Path 3: Start with Lupin or a similar race, leave the wings nonfunctional to start with, seek some other means to fly. That can be done via spells and various items, but you'll have to wait a bit before an option to do so will be available.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:39am

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like option 3 so sky needs training to achieve flight but can the wings factor in making opponents of balance by flapping as well as increasing dodge chances.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2018 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 98

The Resiliant says...

Hello Redospine, welcome to KN's d&d3.5, A Lupin race I haven't heard of that one before, sounds interesting though.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 98

Ok can I please have it specified now he is a Pegawolf half Pegasus half Wolf sorry really.sensitive about getting species right I mean no offence.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.