Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 357 of 449

Bastion shakes his head, "Save your spells - Page 357 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2017 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 357

"In that regard, the solution may be much the same. These figures are likely able to see in the dark, but their vision will be considerably restricted nonetheless if we strike at night. We approach in darkness, and roll over the archers."

Tapping the bit of magic glass installed over his right eye, he continues. "I can see in the dark as well now, and unless I miss my guess, you two can change into forms that are capable of the same?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:34pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you can climb the cliffs but there is no cover up on top of the cliffs once you get up there. Anyone would be easily spotted.

24th Sep, 2017 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"I can't think of anything but a small bat that would see clearly at night. I did buy myself a magic blindfold to do that instead, which would free me to cast spells and shoot arrows. I would like to commune with the spirits before we attack though, I did use up a lot of my magic."

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 357 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I see, let us head back to one of the prior caves for the night. Some of them were promising. In the meantime, after some healing, would you be up to fly a little more? It would be good to find a route to the rear cliff wall"

25th Sep, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Meanwhile, Rivoril the Rogue spotted a cave nearby.
"Its getting dark, and I need a place to rest for the night," he thought.
"But, first I need to see if there is any danger thereby lurkin"?
He can still distinguish colors, and some detail of the terrain, even under poor illumination.

Rivoril conducts a preliminary search on a 1D20, with a plus 8 modifier, due to Intelligence of 17, and being a half Elf.

Rivoril Results:
  • Search on D20 (+7): 17 (1 roll)

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rivoril you find yourself in a village. You are not far from the market place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 357

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht doesn't mind acting as an intermediary in the conversation, and keeps his thoughts to himself. Hearing that they are returning to a cave, Albrecht transforms back into his normal halfling self. He gladly heals Avan, using one of the wands in his backpack, then rides Krama as the group scouts out the caves. After they find one that is suitable, he finally discusses his thoughts on the matter.

"We need to be careful of how we approach this. I assume we want to keep the element of surprise as long as possible. With that being the case, there are few summons Avan and I can bring, it will be a matter of trying to keep our group small and attack quickly. What are our ranged capabilities? I have a few spells that have good range, but they require verbal components, so they will not be very stealthy. I can prepare spider climb, if we are worried about the climb up at all. Then we can walk right up the wall close to where the archers should be. The spell is not among the most power I know, but I can only cast spells of its level 4 times, so it will cut into my usefullness for afterwards."

Albrecht looks from Avan to Bastion, gauging their reactions to his offer.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 357

Bastion shakes his head, "Save your spells for other things, Between the rod's ladder function, the rope and climbing gear I carry, and the block and tackle, we should be able to scale most of anything, and haul Krama and Mr Fluffles up after us. I do not think it would be safe to try bringing the horses as well, but that's okay."

"Once we deal with the archers ringing the top, I suggest we briefly use bow and crossbow fire to target anyone in the canyon that looks capable of using magic, and then retreat and wait. Not far, just far enough that they cannot target us in turn and are left wondering where we went. If they settle down, we return and quietly rappel down to the leader's cave. If they do not, we pick off anyone they send after us and adjust."

"What I would really like to do is unleash as many swarms as we can down in that canyon, but they are as likely to eat the slaves as the enemy."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.