Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 362 of 449

Fluffles is retreating, keeping his distance - Page 362 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Oct, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 362

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, notes the Blacksmith at the edge of town, deciding to head over towards it.
On the way he notices if there is any places he can get some food?

Out of character Assuming that it is time for breakfast or brunch?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You can get food at the inn breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Or if you wish you can get some from the farmers fruit, grains, cheese, meats and other goods.

13th Oct, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan can see the arrows are having little to no effect. The creatures' skin is simply to resistant. However, flames will have no problem hitting their bulky forms and ignoring any armor. Their clay may even get baked in the process.

With no better idea of how to fight it, Avan casts Produce Flame, and begins throwing fire at it.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Touch Attack on D20 (+6): 7, 16, 20 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+5): 6, 11, 9 (3 rolls)

13th Oct, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 362 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I did clearly state in my last post that I am backing away and commanding Krama to do the same thing. Albrecht is trying to stay out of reach of the creature, but concentrating on the Swarm just the same so that it keeps doing damage. As I just posted that last round I assume you have enough rolls to keep going for a bit. Albrecht and Krama aren't doing anything besides avoiding the creatures. I even specified in the o o c part of the post from last time that I wanted Krama and I to be spread out so that it would have an even harder time deciding who to come after and hopefully keep everyone from being hurt. By that I mean that I want Krama and I on opposite (Or nearly opposite) sides of the thing, maybe with Bastion forming a triangle around it so that it has a hard time deciding who to attack. Krama and Albrecht will not be attacking, but just backing away. I plan for Albrecht to use a double move everytime and keep concentrating on the swarm. If Albrecht can guide the construct currently being attacked by the swarm over close to the other construct, so that the swarm can easily switch targets he will, otherwise he will just focus on not being hit.

15th Oct, 2017 - 9:07am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, knocks briefly on the door before entering the Smithy workshop."Hello, anybody there,"? He asks.

15th Oct, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Dark Druid says...

Avan is glad the first throw did not hit any of his nearby allies, breathes in and aims his next flame a little lower.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 362

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I wasn't trying to remonstrate you, KNtoran. I just saw in the questions thread where you had responded to Daishain about anything not in the main thread would not be used and wanted to make sure that I was clear in Albrecht's intentions and actions.

He will continue as stated previously for the next round.

18th Oct, 2017 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 362

Dark Druid says...

Fluffles is retreating, keeping his distance and heading toward the cliff face Avan is standing on.

Steeling his nerves, Avan throws another flame, just needing to touch the monster.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.