Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 368 of 449

The group arrives at the based of the cliff. - Page 368 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 2:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Nov, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 368

Lady of the Plains says...

Depending on the time of day..will head south once we have everything ready to go, or I will find a place to sleep and an evening meal and then leave at first light.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The day for those in town is not yet noon while in the desert they are a couple days ahead of you so they are in the afternoon of a day with the sun going down.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Presuming nothing comes up, the group will keep scouting around the perimeter, watching for anything they can discern, and occasionally doubling back in hopes of catching any tails. Aside from regular breaks, they'll keep doing this until night comes.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Nov, 2017 - 1:33am

12th Nov, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 368 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I go outside of the shop and study the shadows of the buildings and the surrounding trees and notice the sun is yet to reach it's zenith. Since I have my items gathered together, I start out of town towards the south.

12th Nov, 2017 - 7:25am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, also goes outside and notes Arilynia's observations. He gathers all his belongings. Starts out of town with her, and also heads south.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group will make for the most promising place to ascend to the bluff that the Watchers are unlikely to observe. From there, they'll use the rod's ladder function, pitons, and a boatload of rope to begin the ascent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 368

Out of Character: Just so both parties know you are on different time lines. So do not think the sun is coming up or down unless it is in your parties part of the time line.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 368

The group arrives at the based of the cliff. Bastion is a little frustrated no unobservable climbing points were found, but things are as they are.

"I suggest a single climber to start, unfortunately I will not be well suited for this. Who is comfortable with going?"

"Use the pitons to secure yourself and make a quick path up for the rest of us. Set the rope so that if you must quickly descend to avoid harm, you can simply slide down."

"I think the watchers are constructs of some sort based on their behavior, which suggests a rather simple way to deal with the one covering where we are trying to ascend. Carry a second rope, with a net or a lasso at the end. When you get to the top, entangle it, and give us the signal, We'll use one of the horses to just haul the thing off of the cliff edge, let gravity to the work for us."

"If they are constructs, it will be interesting to see what they have been instructed to do if one of them essentially disappears."

"Think this can work? Anyone have an alternative suggestions?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.