Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 402 of 449

Avan notices Bastion's stance and - Page 402 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2018 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 402

Bastion considers simply popping upwards, but decides the risk is unlikely to make a difference and keeps running, on arriving at the third floor, he will strike out at those there, especially anyone looking to finish off his companions.

Out of Character: Attacks already rolled, using Crusader's strike on the first and third strike to heal whoever appears in the worst condition.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I growl loudly as I hold my shoulder in pain getting into a defensive postion holding my rapier to keep them at bay.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I growl as I [launch] myself at the bandits trying to [distract] them as I swing at them aiming for the chests.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 402 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion doesn't bother speaking, just moves in to finish this. Striking hard, he seeks to end the enemy, and if he can, generate a bit of succor for his allies.

Out of Character: r1 and r4 steely wind to strike two targets at once, R2 crusader's strike, healing whoever appears to need it the most. R3 is just a standard attack to recover maneuvers. Anyone who appears about to coup de grace fallen companions is top priority, if need be Bastion will move action teleport to them.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Apr, 2018 - 1:08am

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

With all others down, Bastion goes ahead and shifts to attempting to take the last one alive. He raises his weapon, and disappears, reappearing behind the man to strike with the flat of his blade.

Out of Character: Move action teleporting into a flanking position. Taking a -4 penalty for a nonlethal strike. Using Steely Strike for a +4 bonus to hit to negate that on the first attack. Crusader's Strike again on Round 2 for anyone who needs it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Apr, 2018 - 9:33pm

19th Apr, 2018 - 7:00am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, feels healing energy course through his veins. He gets up, sees Bastion thanks him quickly and joins the fight.

Out of Character: Rivoril, is back to 9 HP, a little over half his HP total (16) so can, rejoin the fight, attacking with his rapier, at the bandit. Four rounds, if necessary.

Rivoril Results:
  • Rapier attack on D20 (+4): 9, 18, 24, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Rapier damage on D6 (+0): 6, 1, 1, 1 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 402

Out of Character: Forgot my bonus damage for the most recent attacks Rolling those now.

P.S. Minor difference Anron, but I believe you should be back up at 8 rather than 9, and that's IF you stabilized on the very first round after going down. More likely, you're sitting at 5 HP.

19th Apr, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 402

Dark Druid says...

Avan notices Bastion's stance and gives a nod of agreement, also trying to strike his blows non-lethally.

Out of Character: Taking a -4 to attack rolls for non-lethal and also a +2 for flanking.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Qstaff on D20 (+4): 22, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Qstaff damage (2d6+4) on D6 (+2): 7, 4, 4, 5 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.