Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 403 of 449

Bastion looks to the Inn Keeper and replies, - Page 403 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2018 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 403

I look to you all before I race outside to the spot I left the pup and look around for them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Looking after Sky as the pegawolf departs, Bastion mutters, "An interesting individual to be certain. I don't suppose anyone can place his race? I cannot claim to be familiar with it."

"In any case, Riv, Arilynia, could you secure this one? I'll look into those we left outside, and hopefully obtain some quiet place to interrogate the captives."

Bastion heads back outside, and retrieves the fallen Rod while checking to ensure the prisoners would remain secure for the time being. He will look around and ask nearby villagers, not bothering to hide himself this time. "Was anyone injured in the scuffle? We can offer healing if so. I do apologize for this, but we were unwilling to stand by and watch."

19th Apr, 2018 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Plains says...

Upon feeling a healing energy go through her, Arilynia opens her eyes and sits up a bit before she stands up and retrieves her long sword. She also gathers her arrows and puts out the candle. She hears the others in the hallway and she lets Bastion know that she will take care of what is needed here. She checks to make sure the bandits in the Inn are dead and takes what valuables may be on them.

Out of Character: I lost count on how many bandits were in the Inn so did 6 Search rolls, just to make sure.

Arilynia Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 22, 24, 15, 16, 12, 13 (6 rolls)

20th Apr, 2018 - 6:21am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 403 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, sees the pegawolf, before he leaves the room.
"Your an interesting individual, at least your on our side," he says noting the fallen bandits.

He gathers his arrows, and belongings. Likewise checking the rest of the building for any more bandits, that may have been missed. Rapier, at the ready just in case.

Rivoril Results:
  • Search on D20 (+7): 14, 25, 14, 23, 17, 13 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I find the pup hiding in a hole and pick him up and smiles gently as I head back to the village.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Just so everyone knows there were 15 bandits. Eleven were killed and four are tied up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 403

I walk back inside to you all carrying the pup as I sit at a table and start feeding it some scraps.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 403

Bastion looks to the Inn Keeper and replies, making sure his voice is loud enough to carry to everyone. "Yes, this will cause trouble. The easy thing for you to do would be to get rid of us, and claim that you had nothing to do with it. Hope that they believe you."

"The easy thing would be to go back to them and beg them to merely resume raping your daughters, stealing your food, and dragging your people off to a fate worse than death."

The warforged pauses to let that sink in before continuing, even more emphatically,

"But the easy thing will not save you. They will take, and take, until there is nothing left but the last of your lives, and then they will take that too."

"You have other options though. You could flee, pack up and leave. It would save your people, and homes can be rebuilt on other lands."

"Or you could fight to keep your homes. I understand that you are not fighters, but we can help. Six here stood against fifteen. All six remain standing. This village, if prepared, could stand against many more than that."

Bastion picks up a bow dropped by one of the bandits and extends it towards the crowd. "So what will it be? Lie down and die, abandon your homes, or take up arms and fight for what is yours?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2018 - 3:11pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.