Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 404 of 449

I could use some training with a bow my shots - Page 404 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 404

I stand and speak * I will fight these bandits are in my way and whoever keeps sending them must be stopped.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Out of Character: Updated sheet to Level 3. Have chosen Combat(Weapon) style. Have not chosen favored enemy at this time. I want to see what we encounter here before making that decision. I am also going to roll for my HP increase, preying the die are in my favor *smile*.

Arilynia Results:
  • HP increase on D8 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You need to choose a favored enemy now as it is something you got at first level. Do not hesitate just choose *smile*.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 404 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: so guys quick question but how does the xp system work and how much is needed to lv up? And I might not be online tomorrow.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

First level characters need 1,000 points to level up. You will need 3, 000 to level to third. Once you level up you drop the experience needed to level up and start from 0. Thus if you are first level and gor 2,500 experience points you would take 2,500 - 1,000 to level to second level. Thus you would be 2nd level with 1,500 experience towards 3rd level.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"We intend to fight them, but if they come for the village, we may not be able to shield all of you. If you are willing to ready yourselves however, we will not need to, and can instead focus on finishing them."

"The skill needed to bring down a deer with a bow is not far removed from that needed to bring down a man with the same weapon. We can show you the difference, and help build temporary defenses to make this place less vulnerable until this is over."

"Are any willing?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2018 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 404

The Resiliant says...

"We need your help if we are to address this bandit problem. We, can help build temporary deffenses, and even lay out some traps. I'm going to require your Smithy, to produce more arrows, some razor wire, Rivoril addresses the townsfolk.

"Do any of you require some training with the bow,"? He adds.

Rivoril Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+3): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 404

I could use some training with a bow my shots went wild before even at close range.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.