Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 405 of 449

Bastion shakes his head at the volunteers. - Page 405 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 405

Bastion nods, apparently that was the best they were going to get, it would have to do.

"We'll need a quiet place to question the four who were captured. A root cellar would do."

"Those willing to take up a bow, we're going to set up a few targets in and around the village, I want you to practice taking shots from rooftops and windows while leaving as little of yourself exposed as possible. Do not under any circumstances loose a shot if people are still in the target area."

"Rivoril, you told me once that you had a specialty in traps. Find out what we have to work with for such things, and do what you can."

"Avan and Arilynia, think you two can work together to scout out the enemy? Any information would be useful, but don't take unnecessary risks."

Bastion points to Sky, "You there, you helped us before, and unless I miss my guess, did so in spite of this not being your home. What is your name?"

Bastion will take a look around, and tries to estimate how many of the entries to the village could be closed off if barricades were erected using what the village has on hand.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

"Would be glad to scout them out. You ready Avan?"
Once Avan is ready we will head out. Will use my Track skill to see if I can find which way they came from.

Out of Character: Doing Search, Spot, Listen and Survival rolls x4. Bow will be at the ready if needed.

Reconcile Edited: Susanshadow on 22nd Apr, 2018 - 3:22pm

Arilynia Results:
  • Search on D20 (+6): 8, 24, 13, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+7): 19, 12, 15, 15 (4 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+7): 13, 22, 16, 21 (4 rolls)
  • Surviaval on D20 (+6): 15, 20, 17, 26 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will be willing to help seeing as I have beef with there leader he has information I want and my name is sky * I say throwing back my hood and sliding down the scarf showing of my full canine face and fur colouration * now I only have one rule when dealing with me don't scare or harm the pup got it.

22nd Apr, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 405 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

"I would be glad to help out there Bastion, I will get on it straight away," Rivoril answers.

Rivoril, asks the six teenager boys to help him dig a 10 cubic foot pit, in a strategic area in town. Have it camouflaged, also he will then fill it with spikes. He ask's any available men to help him in digging the 10 foot deep pits. In a strategic area in town.

Specific Action: Rivoril intends to construct a basic camouflaged pit trap, with spikes in the base.
Has a CR 2 Trigger: Is touch, when a bandit steps on it. Will, ask for Bastions advice on strategic placement. Will search for optimum placement, himself. Will first ascertain if he receives any help to dig, before he proceeds to craft the trap. If no help from the NPC's, will ask Sky and Bastion to help dig, to reduce the time by half in constructing it.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 22nd Apr, 2018 - 4:48pm

Rivoril Results:
  • Search on D20 (+7): 13, 25, 11, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Gather information on D20 (+8): 28, 23, 25, 23 (4 rolls)
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+3): 23, 19, 11, 19 (4 rolls)

23rd Apr, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, will make a start on a basic camouflaged pit trap that is full of spikes. Now that he has the teenager boys to help and some of the men from the town agreeing to help.

"We, should make a start before nightfall then fall back to the Inn. You boys can help barricade the room's, once we are done," He says.

Specific Action: Rally some of the men, and the teenager's to dig, a 10 foot pit. Furnish with some spikes, to fill the base, using craft skill. A couple of rounds worth, of crafting skill.

If it doesn't look like it will not complete before nightfall, will retreat back into top floor of Inn, will request help from the teen's to help barricading the room's this time. Table and chairs to but up against the doors.

Rivoril Results:
  • Craft traps on D20 (+7): 27, 19 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Quick everyone who can fight hide inside behind barricades your farmers right use pitchforks or scythes at anyone that try's getting in of you can shoot a bow even of badly grip together and let loose one set kneeling the others standing behind them in a firing line leave a gap so you can move back to reload after firing and front row fires first back row fires when front is reloading * I bark out the orders to the towns people as I look at them * well don't just stand there get moving they probably know your helping us by now and will raze this town to the ground * I head inside and hide the pup put the way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 405

At Sky's words the town folk and farmers who were helping cry out in alarm and go running to houses to shut the doors and cower inside leaving the ditches half finished and abandoned. The six teens move down the street away from the noise as they stand in the center of town ready with bows to help fight.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 405

Bastion shakes his head at the volunteers. "Get inside and upstairs, use the height and the cover of the buildings to your advantage."

"That goes for anyone else who would prefer to be using a bow in this as well, just make sure the doors are barred behind you this time."

Bastion gets up on Arion and starts riding towards the east, trying to get to where he can see what is coming.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.