Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 421 of 449

What is everyone doing. If you are going to - Page 421 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2018 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 421

Bastion looks around, speaking for his companion's benefit, "Even if they convert the women into undead to replace the fallen, this was a major loss of manpower for them. What was the point? They'll lose everyone they have if they keep this up."

"Unfortunately they'll also bleed this town dry that way if they can afford to keep doing that. We need to end this before that's a possibility. We'll need time to make repairs and rest, but once that's done I suggest going on the offensive. Thoughts?"

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

"Unfortunately, your right sooner or later the fight has to be taken to its source. Otherwise we might end up with a ghost town instead," Rivoril answers Bastion.

"Once we are all well rested and healed, then we can mount an offensive. We need to ensure that we all have magic aided weapons also," he adds.

21st Jun, 2018 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan transforms back. "Let's not forget surviving this night," he adds ominously. "I am actually healed with all the effects I received so I can stay on watch.

"The question is should we attack tomorrow at depleted strength so they can't do anything to the women for too long? I think we should, we can retreat if we find ourselves overwhelmed.

"Oh, we should also bring the bodies to town and burn them like last time. The teenagers - I'd prefer to burn them too if their families agree."

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2018 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 421 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I groan on the ground in the middle off the road as I slowly stand again leaning against a wall I try to get my bearings and regain my strength a little as I look about.

25th Jun, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

As night falls, Avan asks the other teens if they need to grieve or can help with watches. If they can help, he offers whoever's active his 3 flasks of holy water (I don't think they used it last time). If not, he tries to recruit more guys - perhaps the men who just had their daughters taken would be angry enough to help?

He doesn't want to bother any of his allies too much so they can rest and recover. He tells everyone on watch the signal that he'll use when he makes contact with the enemy is a quick bright flare - one of the few spells he has left.

He himself rides out halfway to the ruins with a torch and a few spares, lighting one and planting it in the middle of the road as a reference beacon and forward placed light source. Another torch is carried as he walks the jackal through the fields in a guard patrol, not getting more than 1000 feet from his other light source.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+3): 22, 10, 7, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Jackal Spot, Listen on D20 (+5): 10, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Avan Spot, Listen on D20 (+14): 24, 15 (2 rolls)

28th Jun, 2018 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Once, back in town Rivoril will recuperate and rest fully back in the Inn.
He thoughts focus on ways to save this town from the undead threat.

As he dabbles,and studies in the ways of a Beguiler. He considers, better ways to both serve this community, and the party of adventurers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 421

Dark Druid says...

Avan doesn't mind the rain at all. It's a natural way to cleanse his skin and some of the gunk in his armour and clothes - not like the hot baths that make city men weak. He remains on watch within the village limits, but allows his jackal to rest in the inn.

At around midday when the teens change guard, he goes to eat lunch with the party. "Is everybody well rested? Do I need to heal anyone, or can we strike out and attack the ruins today?"

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 421

What is everyone doing. If you are going to head towards the ruins let me know.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.