Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 422 of 449

"Should we enter this lair, of sorts - Page 422 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jul, 2018 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Jul, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 422

Dark Druid says...

If nobody else is posting, we will stay put this day and heal up. Avan prepares a full repertoire of Cure spells and helps heal the party, his jackal, and villagers that were injured.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion is doing considerably better, though he is frustrated by the slow recovery time in his case. If the past few fights have been any indication, he'll need to be at peak condition to shield the others, but the group could ill afford to spend so much time waiting for him to repair himself.

"I think we need to add a wizard or some manner of arcane user to our little band at some point. Among other things, their magics are more suited to healing my kind. But never mind that, any activity at the ruins?"

While healing, Bastion would have encouraged a close eye be kept on what the enemy was up to.

8th Jul, 2018 - 8:49am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"I find you an interesting creature, Bastion," Avan says as his natural healing tries its best to take hold. He starts with his more powerful spells in order for the effect to work better. "That's why I think we make a good team; different but we complement each other. Of course any wizard's ability would pale against the great forces on nature, but one would be useful."

"I saw no movement last night nor on the morning watch. They seem to have fully retreated and might be shoring up their defences, or," his tone turns angry, "Enjoying their spoils. We have to go there first thing tomorrow. Before dawn is even better so we may surprise them."

He turns to the cleric, "Will you be ready to fight undead that early? I will also pray for positive energy to heal our friends and damage them as I am not strong enough to try to control them."

"Do we want the teens to come with us? At the very least to cover our backs at the entrance?"

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2018 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 422 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Your understanding and friendship are most appreciated Avan. Many think of me as a thing to be used, or some manner of abomination."

"As to hitting them as soon as possible, agreed. We've lost too much time as it is. And yes, we'll want every hand we can get, even if only to lend support and hold the entry. Let us ask if any others wish to lend their aid, given recent events."

"What have you been able to glean about the structure they hide in? Any defensible positions above ground? What of the entries?"

Out of Character: Relying on Avan's scouting here mostly, but Bastion's hoping to find some way to limit the foe to just one entrance, and assaulting them through it, rather than risk being outmaneuvered again. The group is far too few to cover multiple approaches, as was just demonstrated.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Jul, 2018 - 10:04pm

11th Jul, 2018 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"I saw the hole at the base of the ruins they used as an entrance. All the bandits used it and it's likely the only place they use to get in and out."

"I can fly over tonight, but would prefer to do it tomorrow with backup. Since it'll be early and dark, I'll have to go as an owl and my eyesight won't be eagle-sharp. I will also only be left with one other animal form to use for the day.

"I urge you all to get a good rest as soon as possible so we can all get up early and press the advantage of surprise."

Unless there's something left to do, Avan heads in to the inn for an early night before the sun even sets.

13th Jul, 2018 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

"Once, I've rested and healed, I'm ready to assist tomorrow," Rivoril says to Avan, and Bastion.

"I've been meditating, and realized I haven't utilized all my abilities yet," He adds.

"Obscuring mist, opening and closing door's and chests, may be of benefit in this environment," Rivoril continues.

"What ever we do, it will require a plan," he says.

Out of Character: I'm eluding to the fact that Rivoril is now a 3rd level Rogue, 1st level Beguiler.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2018 - 8:09am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 422

Dark Druid says...

"Sounds like a very useful set of newfound skills," Avan replies. "Your dedication has finally been rewarded."

"It may sound simple, but the plans is to go in to those ruins and follow the bandits from where we saw them last. We have no other leads. The teens can stay guard at the entrance to warn us of any danger from behind."

Avan would prefer to go on last watch with one of the teens so that he can pray for spells and to wake everyone up before sunrise.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Spot, Listen on D20 (+14): 24, 20 (2 rolls)

14th Jul, 2018 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 422

The Resiliant says...

"Should we enter this lair, of sorts in the daylight? Or the evening"? Rivoril asks.
"We do know, that their method of attack upon the village is quite predictable," He adds.
"By daylight, the Bandits are sent out, and in the evening it is the undead creatures," He continues.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.