Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 425 of 449

Wheeling around, Bastion charges back towards - Page 425 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2018 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Jul, 2018 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 425

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, takes on board Bastion's advise and immediately starts to circle south of the undead horde.
Avoiding both the Ogre, and the Shadow that are engaging in the attack.

As usual, moving silently, and finding available cover, making him harder to hit, and spot.

Then, soaking but not igniting, the arrows in soaked in oil, rags. Shooting arrows, with his composite bow, using his point blank feat. With the aim, of not only hitting the undead, but also soaking them in oil.

Out of Character: Sorry I missed utilizing your tactics with regards to the oil earlier, Dai.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 14 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 14 (1 roll)
  • Comp bow to hit on D20 (+7): 17, 18, 8, 21 (4 rolls)
  • Comp bow damage on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 5, 1 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head a bit to clear it as I head back to the room I awoke in putting my armour back on looking about * damnit where is my rapier * I say looking about before I hear some scampering paws as the pup drags it over by the handle from under the bed * thanks lil one * I say petting him and strapping it to my side as I draw my silver dagger * hope that merchant wasn't lying to me about silver hurting the undead more than steal * I mutter before looking at the pup and lightly bark-growl at him to hide and stay away from the bad smelling people if they get inside * I move towards the roof as I look at my new wing's flapping them twice to test there lift * Hrm not enough to fly under my own power but I could glide just not far * I muse to myself as I look around for trouble and I see a few people from before with some villagers I run on the roof and jump off gliding over to them (Making a roll to see how successful I am at gilding to them if I need one).

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok here's my roll from before I hope it works +4 from dexterity and +3 for class.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 26th Jul, 2018 - 1:42pm

27th Jul, 2018 - 5:50am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 425 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan can see this fight will be like the last one. He's hesitant to leave the entrance to the town and let the horde in so he stays on the road and casts Bear's Endurance and Barkskin, then wild shapes into a black bear. If there's still time before the horde is upon him, he also Summons a Hippogriff.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I see someone shift into a bear and I glide down over to them giving a few flap's to hold myself in place before dropping to the floor in a crouch * How many undead are we looking at I can smell them but not how many.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sky -The main game tells how many undead you see or sense. There are plenty of them to attack. Yes You successfully was able to glide.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 425

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, continues his attack on the undead creatures. With oily rags, as was the tactics before.
Not staying in same spot, but moving silently, and finding adequate cover, before attacking.
Using his composite bow firing arrows, with his point blank feat.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 11, 18, 22, 27 (4 rolls)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 19, 20, 10, 17 (4 rolls)
  • Attack com bow on D20 (+7): 23, 20, 16, 22 (4 rolls)
  • Comp bow damage on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 2, 4 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 425

Wheeling around, Bastion charges back towards the ogre, hoping to intercept it before it can cause too much damage. He'll call to the others, "Keep burning the undead, that horde must not reach the village!"

Out of Character: Same attack sequence as on the shadow, though slightly less effective thanks to the strength drain.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.