Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 434 of 449

"Yes, we always have the option to retreat," - Page 434 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2018 - 6:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2018 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 434

Out of Character: I am not worried about torches as you did state you resupplied in the village. Thus having torches is something I figured you would have picked up knowing that you would be heading underground. I will work on a map so you can get a better idea of the width of the passageway you are in. But letting you know three trolls can walk abreast in it.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan is sullen as he counts the seconds away, worried that his previous spells are going to waste. "The best I can do is to burn one of them really badly with a flaming sphere and leave behind some fire elementals. They won't heal that overnight and we can try again tomorrow."

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I have numbered the trolls so if you want to use some interesting tactics to solved this battle let me know which one you are or not attacking. Just to help you out Dena is a level 4 cleric. She can assist with some spells. If that helps you some.

11th Sep, 2018 - 5:02am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 434 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"The safest move I see is summoning Elementals and a Thoqqua or two. I wouldn't have the control over them to focus on one enemy though; it will just soften them up. Then how much will the trolls heal overnight? Does the red lady have a healing ability? Or do we follow up with an assault?"

Out of Character: I can't see any cleric spells that could be useful except maybe Sanctuary to avoid attacks while spellcasting. What is her domain?

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Her domains are Strength and Healing. She is a cleric of Pelar. She has a couple spells to assist you like curse of ill fortune or hold person Doom and summon creatures I and II.

11th Sep, 2018 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

"I agree, with your assessment Avan, and Bastion the situation before us looks difficult," He says.
"My inherent spells would also have limited effect, in this situation," He adds.
"Should we explore another area, nearby in this vicinity? Or we could lie and wait, or set a trap,"? Rivoril continues.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 434

Bastion considers, "This will be exceedingly dangerous, but if everyone is willing we could attack all out and then retreat. If we can successfully kill a few of them and then pull back,we should be able to recover and prepare to deal with the rest."

12th Sep, 2018 - 6:54am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 434

Dark Druid says...

"Yes, we always have the option to retreat," Avan concurs. "I will summon a few elementals and a Thoqqua. The cleric can summon at the same time as my second spell. Then we need someone to bait them into this passage - Bastion, are you game? I will follow up with summoning vipers in flanking positions, then create a flaming sphere and go into melee. My jackal can be with the summons on the front line.
Well that's my plan anyway, we know we'll have to adapt."

Out of Character: The cleric's Summon Monster 2 can be useful by adding a bombardier beetle.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.