Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 435 of 449

Out of Character: Waiting for Ailynia and - Page 435 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2018 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Sep, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 435

The Resiliant says...

"Yes, I'm still willing, but against Trolls would rely on firery arrows as a ranged attack," Rivoril says.
"The magic, I can wield is more suited to distraction, illusory, and confusion, effects, "he adds.
"Perhap's, corporeal creatures that don't require, magic, or fire to cause damage, he continues.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dena will have no issue with summoning a beetle to assist with the fight. She will be ready with her mace to smack a troll or two.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Bastion looks to the others, "All right then, remember, do not let them bog us down. Do as much as you can, but retreat before they can cut off our escape."

"You should be able to use regular arrows just fine, just as long as they're being burned as well."

"Avan, the timing of this is yours, let me know when you wish for me to draw them in."

When he gets the nod from Avan, Bastion will step out around the corner and fire his bow at the nearest troll.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 435 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

For this battle let me know where you are going and what Troll you will be attacking. Use the map to help direct you as to where you are positioning yourself. Once everyone is positioned and the summoned creatures are attacking the trolls you wish them to I will update the game and see what happens.

13th Sep, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, lights up an arrow head with an oily rag. Steps out from behind the corner, and fires off a flaming arrow at a nearby troll.

Specific Action: Having positioned himself at Q21, to light up the arrow head. Steps out to Q22, and fires at nearest troll, either at v21 or v23, using his composite bow, with a point blank shot. He does this by moving stealthily, firing then hiding back behind wall again.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 13th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm

Rivoril Results:
  • Comp bow to hit on D20 (+7): 24 (1 roll + tweaked)
  • Comp bow damage on D6 (+1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Fire damage on D4 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 22 (1 roll)
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 21 (1 roll + tweaked)

13th Sep, 2018 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I hope Rivoril takes more than one step back, if that's even possible. The whole point of this is for the elementals to be on the front line.

Specific Action: Avan stands in square P18, orders his jackal into O18 and summons a single fire elemental using a second level spell slot into square Q20.
Then, using a third level spell slot to summon multiple elementals (Q20, 2x P19).
Third, giving the nod to Bastion to bait them in and summoning in unison with the cleric, placing a Thoqqua in P19.
Then preparing to cast Flaming Sphere when the trolls come in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 435

The Resiliant says...

Out of Character: I will be having Rivoril assist Bastion in "Baiting them in" so to speak. So will be initiating his attack with him. Yes, he will be taking more than one step back, allowing the summoned creatures to take center stage.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 435

Out of Character: Waiting for Ailynia and Bastions move and what they are doing. So I can continue the game. Make sure you Roll for attacks/damage or special moves too.and add in initiative.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.