Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 440 of 449

Rivoril, whispers back at Avan. "Your - Page 440 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2018 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 440

Dark Druid says...

Avan heads back to the group and reports, "There's a false wall right there. I suggest quietly trying to take a look. Then we can leave, especially if something goes wrong. Perhaps just the quietest of us - Rivoril and me?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion nods, "All right then, just be careful you two."

He then turns back to a grisly task, pulverizing troll knee joints.

3rd Oct, 2018 - 7:36am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan slowly and quietly looks for a lock or traps on the door and stands aside to let Rivoril do the same. When safe, he tries to open it just a fraction to peek inside.

Out of Character: Taking 20 on Search for a total of 30, but it's capped at 20 because of no trapfinding ability.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Move Silently on D20 (+11): 15 (1 roll)
  • Avan Spot, Listen on D20 (+14): 18, 23 (2 rolls)

3rd Oct, 2018 - 9:39am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 440 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, focusing more now on the false wall, with Avan. While moving silently, has a closer inspection of it. Looking for any locks, or traps, unusual devices, leavers.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 21 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+10): 25 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+5): 8 (1 roll)

3rd Oct, 2018 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Before searching, Avan would cast Lesser Vigor on himself and his jackal to heal as they search. Also, Avan's Move Silently bonus should not be so high due to not having his Boots of Elvenkind and his armor check penalty. So I rolled a total of 6, not 15, geez those make a huge difference together.

4th Oct, 2018 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Avan whispers to Rivoril, "Can you still send a Message to the others?"

Out of Character: Is the fake wall on the gate thick enough to block their arrows if we hide behind it? Do I think we can close the gate fast enough for them not to reach us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 440

The fake wall is thick enough to stop arrows but you will have a lot of space to cross over to get to where the exit is at. They can move to where you are but it will take one action round. If you wish to run you should do it.

5th Oct, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 440

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, whispers back at Avan. "Your right, I need to inform the others quickly, of these hostiles."
"You, will need to provide cover for me, as I temporarily face the other direction," he adds.

Rivoril, looking back, facing from where both he and Avan came from. Points, in that direction. Invokes his message. Sending the following message, to the others.

"We have encountered a false wall, which masked a very large gate, which we opened. Behind it is an equally large tunnel heading deeper underground.

"Unfortunately, for Avan and I, we are both seen by a large group of Ogres. Armed with bows and large swords."

"They, have asked us to drop our weapons, and come with them peacefully. Or they, take us by force."
However, there is a hallway about 15 feet wide, behind real wall."

"Myself, and Avan can either make a run for it, down hallway. Or run back to your position. Or we can wait for you to reinforce our position,"?

Out of Character: So that, the Ogres cannot read his lips, and also to aid effectiveness of spell. Rivoril, faces the opposite dirrection to which the Ogres are looking. Rivoril, takes up his action in doing this.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.