Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 442 of 449

Ok here's my climbing roll will add - Page 442 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2018 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Oct, 2018 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 442

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, gets hit again with arrows, as he is retreating. He casts on himself Obscuring mist, right where he has retreated to and stopped.

A 20 foot radius, and 20 foot high mist, Obscuring all sight, including dark vision, fills an area within 5 feet of Rivoril. The Ogres, now have a 50% chance of missing, Rivoril due to his concealment. Duration of 1 minute.

Out of Character: Rivoril, down to 5 hit points, 4 x zero level spells (Beguiler), 1 x first level spell (Beguiler) remaining.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I awake groggy from a deep sleep my back leaning against the tree I am in with a small push I gently glide down to the campsite I set up the pup has grown a little bit but not much comes bounding over to me as I start lightly packing away supply's before heading east again back to the town I was in before hoping to find information on the other's that was there and where they went I put the pup inside a small carrying pack on my back as I start sprinting back towards the town estimating I was about 2-3 days out from it and hoping I can find it soon (Is this ok as a starting point to return to the game from).

9th Oct, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan will keep retreating and shooting. He shouts, "Dena! I think Rivoril needs help. Get on my Jackal." If he reaches the Obscuring Mist, he enters and takes a turn to activate his Pearl of Power, recalling Flaming Sphere.

Out of Character: Didn't notice everyone else had missed last round, should've read more carefully, sorry.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 442 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I keep up my pace making it to the village by nightfall feeling tired I head into the inn to rest for a bit.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion curses as the runners stop running and begin to trade arrows with the ogres, "They have cover, you don't! Just get out of there!"

As Rivoril is struck again, and throws up a cloud of fog to cover himself, Bastion lowers his bow. He can no longer see the ogres to shoot at them, but at least that takes care of the cover issue. He starts moving forward. "Come on, this way, let's regroup and get those wounds treated."

As quickly as he can, he'll hustle the others back around the corner where the ogres can no longer shoot at them. If by that point, the ogres still show no signs of following, he will call out, "We will not be surrendering today or any day. But you can take a message back to your mistress. If the captives taken are still among the living, she can buy safe passage for herself and others by releasing them unarmed. If need be, we will scour these halls clean of her filth and send her down to the hells where she belongs."

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I talk to the innkeeper * do you know where the people that helped the town go I had to go find something and I forgot to ask them were they wanted to meet? And who can I see in town about provision's and healing items and some new * I ask my face covered along with my hands and a cloak over my ears and wings as I hand over a couple gold coins. Before my eyes widen in surprise as I realised I was in a different in and a different town with no clue where I was * also do you know where I can get a map I am lost * I ask a bit embarrassed.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 9th Oct, 2018 - 3:37pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 442

Ok messed up before so please ignore my last two posts besides the waking up in a tree part) I awake groggily on a tree branch and I look around confused as to were I am not sure why I wondered out here I climb the tree higher trying to get my bearings hoping I don't slip and thinking of I do I can use my wings to glide down gently (Doing 3 rolls one for climbing the tree higher if that's successful a second roll to try and get my bearings and hopefully find someone last roll is in case I fail my first roll or after the other two so I can glide down).

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 442

Ok here's my climbing roll will add my roll for getting my bearing's when I figure out what it comes under and I will add my roll in case a fall here as well.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.