Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 562 of 590

Welcome. So you are aware, the format of this - Page 562 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2017 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 562

So, yeah, I suggest we either bugger out entirely, or shift tactics to start kiting them. These things are slow, stupid, and hit like an SOB. It will be far easier to run circles around them than to engage directly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:16pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Yea, it seems pretty big and tough. But I don't think Albrecht has the distance to run away and still be able to attack. I think our best chance is to try attacking it in turns and confusing it to chase the wrong person. I will start trying to figure out some spells I can use to hurt it.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

How about trying this, I shift the rod to longspear form, and start backing off on Arion at the same rate it advances, poking it every once in a while. At the same time, you summon and concentrate on a swarm just behind the thing. It shouldn't be able to hurt the swarm, and it shouldn't be able to catch up to me if I'm careful.

It would take a while to bring the thing down that way, but the effort should be minimal risk.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:39pm

6th Oct, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 562 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

What about it's companion? I can summon two swarms, but can you handle two constructs?

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I just need to stay ahead of whichever is closer until it falls, then worry about the next one. If one of the things proves faster than the other, well, that one will get my attention first.

So is it a plan?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Oct, 2017 - 1:24am

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion muses for a time before saying, "I don't like this. Our plan hinges on surprise, given their surprising magical resources, and apparent ability to find us wherever we are, it may be time to regroup and reassess."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 562

Lady of the Plains says...

Thought I would say a "Hello" to everyone in the group. Looks like some of you been having fun..wink.gif
I look forward to seeing what this will bring about.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 562

Welcome.

So you are aware, the format of this particular game is a little weird. This thread is for our in and out of character conversations that don't have a direct game effect (IE Bastion's recent comment, since he's not deciding anything). This thread Source 3d is for declaring what your actual action is. And this one Source 7w is for Kn's major updates. Though he'll occaisonally make a minor one in the leader thread.

No idea how it got set up that way. Kn has posted your lead in in that last thread.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.