Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 565 of 590

Rivoril, follows not long after Arilynia. - Page 565 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2017 - 10:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Nov, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 565

The Resiliant says...

"I'm ready, Arilynia if you would like to venture out now. If we are done with obtaining provisions, might as well leave town if your ready,?" Rivoril asks.

Out of Character: : I will wait for your comments in the Party leader thread, first before proceeding.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2017 - 8:54am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

" I think we should camp here for the night, in this cave", Rivoril says, as nightfall is approaching. "I can go and check the cave for traps, and habitation; can you check for something also"? He adds.

27th Nov, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I think if Bastion and Albrecht move around to the left side, the right side will be kept on the roiling ground for about 5 minutes. We should have plenty of time to clean up the left side and then come back and finish off the right side. All of us attacking together (Assuming the clifftop is wide enough) should be more efficient than two separate attacks.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 565 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

That is what I'm thinking as well, I'll post to that effect shortly. Don't let me hold you up.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion lowers his crossbow, though he doesn't put it away and walks a bit closer. His face resembles a mask, and while it can move, it conveys expressions awkwardly at best.

"This seems odd, but I cannot argue with your timing. We could use some fire support. Our next intended move was to assault the gnolls from above." He sweeps an arm towards the other side of the ridge, where the encampment lay below, "But taking this point proved a more rigorous endeavor than planned for."

"There are also some odd discrepancies. The gnolls apparently have someone capable of making golems with them, and the guardians posted here were certainly not of their kind." He points to one of the fallen, it appears draconian in appearance.

17th Dec, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Lady of the Plains says...

"I am sorry I startled you. I would be glad to offer you fire power. I have a companion with me, he is still below checking the wagon for traps, I rolls my eyes a little at afterwards. Gnolls and goblins..nasty creatures.
Is the panther like creature one of your groups? Is it… dead…? How is the group numbers at this point?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 565

Bastion frowns, "I'd rather he didn't mess with that. Could you call him up here?"

The warforged each as he names them, "The panther would be Mr Fluffles, he is… was, Avan's companion. The bear would be Krama, he is Albrecht's. I am known as Bastion."

Turning away from Arilynia for a moment, Bastion addresses the others, "We need to rally and start firing, or start preparing to retreat and regroup. I leave that call up to you."

17th Dec, 2017 - 10:04am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 565

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, follows not long after Arilynia. Introduces himself as Rivoril, a Rogue.
" I'm willing to help, here also with some extra firepower." He gets his shortbow ready.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Dec, 2017 - 12:52am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.