Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 576 of 590

I forgot to do that sorry but at least I might - Page 576 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Apr, 2018 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 576

Jumping in here for a little bit to help introduce Sky to the group. Sky this is where you chat with the other party members. Have fun. Dungeon Master is out of here now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hi guys so as you might have saw when I rolled for 4 things only one came out should I re-roll them when I can next talk or roll them here?

Rather off topic, but...
Oh and I should give a heads up I might not be much use till tomorrow once I'm offline.

10th Apr, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Plains says...

Hello Sky and welcome to the group. I am Arilynia. To do more than one roll, you have to click on the "Amt" box at the end and choose the number you what; x1, x2, x3, x4 up to x6. You post again for the other 3 rolls if you wish to, so you will have the 4 rolls you wanted. Just state in an "Out of Character" line that is what you are doing.
Hope I helped you some *smile*.

10th Apr, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 576 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Welcome to the game!

Don't get confused with the Start # box drop-down, which rolls from a minimum of the number selected.
Also, you can type in your +8 modifier for Hide and Move Silently in the bonus box so it gets added automatically.
Finally, you have to type a purposs otherwise it won't roll that line or any of the following lines.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Rivoril and Arilinya may wish to jump out of their respective windows. Even with the fall damage, being near the rest of the team is more survivable than being cornered by these guys away from us.

Besides, you two are fairly dexterous, a good acrobatics check can negate most or all of that fall damage.

Probably should've specified that you'd barricade the doors before getting in position to fire. But its a little late for that now.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:05pm

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just added another two attacks to my move set from before I hope that help speed things up also can you disarm from shooting in the weapon hand shoulder's.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 576

This page has the rules for all of the special attacks you can make, including disarm attempts. Source 2o

In short, unfortunately the answer is no, you need to use your hands or a melee weapon for that.

In regards to the post you just made in the leader thread, try to separate out of character from in character text. This is particularly simple if you use an Out of Character: tag. (Type in O O C without the spaces to easily produce that.).

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 576

I forgot to do that sorry but at least I might damage them.both and cause them to comply.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.