Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 579 of 590

All righty then, congratulations people, that - Page 579 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2018 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Apr, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 579

Lady of the Plains says...

This is Arilynia's original post(Pg 387): "Arilynia will get a room close to Rivoril's then join him for the height advantage for the bandits. Readying her bow as well as getting some arrows covered in oil and a lit candle nearby in case we wish to light 'em up. She will keep her eyes and ears open for anything that may be important."
If she confused everyone with this she is sorry, will make it clear next time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

It is all right, but we were not the people who needed to know. Kntoran does not normally check this thread, so if there's any question of whether or not he understood what you meant, it needs to go in the leader thread, or the Q&A one, or a private message directly to him.

Chances are you guys will be okay. There's a cleric there, and reinforcements on the way. Both Avan and I can heal in our own way. He's much much better at it, but I can staunch a wound at least. Ironically by way of beating up someone else near the person I want to heal tongue.gif

It might be prudent to go ahead and tally up the damage taken, see exactly how far below 0 you've ended up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Apr, 2018 - 2:18am

17th Apr, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Plains says...

KN knew were she was. He and I chat to each other *smile* That post was in the Leader thread [By The Way].
She was at 8 of 15 before the 9pts of damage, so she is at -1 at this time and on floor, helpless.

17th Apr, 2018 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 579 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, is at 0 hit points, now and is also down, helpless.
I'm also sorry Sue, about about the mix up. The confusion for me occurred with the transition from ranged attack to melee.
Anyhow, hope we get saved soon??

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: hey guys so how do I update my health and everything for combat damage and stuff) I growl in pain as I am hurt before noticing my companions are knocked out I charge out the window and attempt to grab onto the building with my hands to try and slow my decent.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran doesn't check this thread, if you post character actions in here, it doesn't officially happen.

Be careful with jumping out, the fall could kill you if you get unlucky. If you do wish to try it, you will need to make a Climb skill check to try and slow yourself as described.

An alternative, since you have help coming, is to take the total defense action. You don't do anything other than block or dodge for a while, this adds to your AC significantly.

As to updating your health, you could just keep track of it, or you could make a change on your character sheet. You lost 4 HP yes? Then just edit the HP in your combat box to read 4/8.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 579

Ah *laugh* my bad wrong thread and thanks for the help there il do that much safer rn.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 579

All righty then, congratulations people, that xp should be enough for all of our junior members to level up. I did too, was just close enough to level five to share in that particular joy. Avan got left out there, but he was already level five, he'll be fine. tongue.gif

I forget how much xp Riv and Aril had, and for some reason they neglected to list it on their character sheets, but I think they had a little under a thousand. Plus another 2.8k would be enough for level 3. Let me know if you need/want any help.

Sky, you will be going up to level 2, with 1,800 xp left over. Check the Rogue class page for what you get. In particular, your health will go up by 4+Con, your BAB goes up to 1 (Improving your attack rolls), and your base Reflex saves go up to 3.

You also get one of the nicest rogue abilities around at this level. Evasion means that if somebody fills the room you are in with a fireball, and you pass your reflex save, you take no damage at all.

Finally, you get 8+Int in new skill points to add to your skills, and the maximum rank for class skills you can buy is now 5.

I would suggest that one of our 2 rogues pick up the Use Magic Device skill. It would allow you to use magic items that you don't normally qualify for. Especially since this party lacks an arcane caster, this can be a very useful trick. For instance, you could become the guy throwing fireballs if you use a particular wand we've been hanging onto.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2018 - 12:53am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.