Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 580 of 590

The bandits did get my blood going when they - Page 580 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Apr, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 580

Lady of the Plains says...

Arilynia was 200/3000 for L3 ; so the 2800 put her at L3 with no left overs..*laugh*
Not even looked at what she can do at that level yet. So will need to figure all that out, plus what she needs to give back to you form the coins she found on the dead bandits in the Inn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well, your class gives the Endurance feat, which gives a +4 bonus to, go figure, feats of endurance. Such as holding breath or running for long periods.

What isn't listed on the class page is that third level characters can pick a new feat of their own that they qualify for.

Rapid Shot would be my suggestion if you wished to focus on ranged combat. It will let you make an extra attack.

20th Apr, 2018 - 6:28am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Unfortunately I didn't keep a tally of accumulated experience points. However, the amount from our previous adventure, will suffice to at least level up to level 3 Rogue(Even).

Magic ability of some kind because of overall lack in party. Sure, whatever can be available for Rivoril. He can aquire the use magic item as a skill.
Will look, up and adjust character sheet soon.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:32am

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 580 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

So how do we use xp for levelling up and who gets what from loot.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Essentially, you spend the xp gained to level up.

You just got 2,800 xp
Level 2 costs 1,000
Level 3 costs 3,000
Level 4 costs 6,000
Level 5 costs 10,000

So, you are now level 2, and have 1,800 xp left over. You'll need another 1,200 xp to get to level 3. Shouldn't take long.

As to loot, generally speaking, useful things go to those who most need them. Everything else is converted to currency and shared. If one of those useful things is much more valuable than what everyone else gets, that person's cash share is reduced accordingly. For instance, I picked up a Rod of Lordly Might early on in the game. I got almost no cash at that time because it was so valuable, which I was fine with, its an awesome tool.

That stated, I don't think anyone needs the gear left behind, so what I am going to suggest is that, if we can get the villagers on board, we arm them with it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2018 - 3:21pm

20th Apr, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

We need to get the villagers motivated a bit more to help us. The men in the village, need to start protecting the women. By learning to use the captured bandit weapons is a start.
If they don't know how to use then we can help teach them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 580

Arilynia, if struggling with the favored enemy choice, you cannot go wrong with either Humanoid (Human), and/or undead. In terms of creature types you will encounter at any and every level, they're both quite common.

The fact that we're currently facing human bandits and undead, should lend credence to that. Our last adventure might have been gnolls, but they were lead by a human.

A good higher level choice would be evil outsider.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:42pm

20th Apr, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 580

Lady of the Plains says...

The bandits did get my blood going when they took that teen aged girl from her home and were tossing her between them and ripping her clothes off.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.