High School Shootings - Page 2 of 3

I think there are plenty of gun control laws - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jun, 2008 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
A common thing in this modern age, will your school be the next one featured on national headlines?
High School Shootings Related Information to High School Shootings
2nd Oct, 2006 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

High School Shootings - Page 2

I was watching the news today about this shooting. This guy is sick and crazy. He went to a small Amish school where the kids were aged from six to thirteen. He let all the males walk out, which included 15 boys aged six to thirteen. He also let out four females who had young children with them and one was pregnant. He then shot 10 girls, three who died at the scene. After that he shot himself. In a suicide note he said he was getting revenge for something that happened to him 20 years ago. He was 32 so that would make him about twelve when the incident he referred to occurred. This is horrible and senseless violence against the most innocent of victims. It's speculated that he chose this particular school because of it's lack of technology and security, hence giving him the ability to pull it off. I wonder if this will change the way the Amish do things? I understand the school didn't even have a telephone. To get help, the teacher who was released had to go to a neighboring house to phone for help.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2006 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

High School Shootings
A Friend

Shootings School High

The problem with these shootings are not video games, or R rated movies.

It's people hidden and bottled up feelings, and instead of condemning them to jail, they should be committed to pyschatric instiutions.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2006 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

High School Shootings History & Civil Business Politics

News Update

Police say that the man who shot children at an Amish school told his wife that he had molested young family members 20 years ago.
Ref. CNN

4th Oct, 2006 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Shootings School High

This is probably my biggest argument against public school! Once your child is out of your sight and under someone else's control, you have no idea what is happening to them. These incidents will only become more and more frequent as they are aired on the news each time, in my opinion.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

8th Oct, 2006 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Shootings School High

These people really must be sound of understanding to attend this man's funeral:

AMISH MOURN GUNMAN WHO KILLED 5 GIRLS

Dozens of Amish neighbors gathered Saturday to mourn the quiet milkman who killed five of their young girls and wounded five more in a brief,
unfathomable rampage.
See: https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/07/amish.mou...s.ap/index.html

Also, I read somewhere that one of the older girls that died asked to be shot first in the hope that he would let the others go.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

High School Shootings

WORKERS RAZE SCHOOL WHERE AMISH GIRLS WERE KILLED

Workers using heavy machinery rather than hand tools early Thursday demolished the one-room Amish schoolhouse where a gunman killed five girls and wounded five others.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/12/amish.school.ap/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2008 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

High School Shootings - Page 2

Guns in the USA Could the recent Supreme Court ruling mean that we are likely to see even more Gun related school shootings?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2008 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

High School Shootings
A Friend

High School Shootings Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I think there are plenty of gun control laws that are in place now that will help reduce (can not say prevent) school shootings. One can never fully stop someone who is bound and determined to cause a violent act. We can all watch for the warning signs in hopes of preventing one but we can never stop them all.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: High School Shootings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,