Tony Blair - Page 8 of 9

Blair: I acted in good faith over Iraq Tony - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jul, 2016 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

?
Poll: As a Prime Minister Tony Blair was...
  The best Prime Minister Britain ever had       0.00%
  One of the best Prime Ministers Britain ever had       0.00%
  Just another politician passing through       50.00%
  Good at home, but terrible on international issues       33.33%
  Good on international affairs, but bad on local issues       0.00%
  One of the worst Prime Ministers Britain ever had       16.67%
  The worst Prime Minister ever       0.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Is Blair one of the best the UK has had since...
Tony Blair Related Information to Tony Blair
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2015 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tony Blair - Page 8

'Tell us who pays you': Tony Blair pressured over alleged paymasters:

Conservative MPs will launch a campaign on Monday to force Tony Blair to reveal how much he earns and who pays him. Blair's business transactions have been linked to the governments of Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan - all three of which are widely known for their human rights abuses. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Blair Tony

Never did like Blair much, he was just a Bush talker and a sweet water talker offering nothing but more talk. He must have impressed someone because that's how he makes his money now - talking.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2015 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Tony Blair History & Civil Business Politics

Come in Mr Peace Envoy: your time is up:

Rumours abound of the Right Dishonourable Anthony Blair's imminent departure from his position as the Quartet's Peace Envoy. The Chosen One has occupied that position since the powers-that-be gave it to him in 2007, at the behest of his mate George W. Bush. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Blair Tony

Blair quits Middle East envoy role

Ex-UK PM Tony Blair to step down as Middle East envoy representing US, Russia, UN and EU, at end of June, BBC understands Ref. BBC

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2015 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Blair Tony

Tony Blair: Iraq war didn't cause 7/7:

"This is a global problem ... We're not going to allow anyone to excuse themselves by saying that the slaughter of totally innocent people is somehow a response to any decision by any government." He also said the issue is likely to get worse in the future, warning that the terror threat "Is not going away." Ref. Source 9l

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2015 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Tony Blair

Blair, the Iraq War and me
Opinion // Ibrahim Al-Marashi

How my doctoral thesis was used by Tony Blair's government to concoct a credible public case to invade Iraq in 2003. Ref. Source 3i

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Tony Blair - Page 8

Tony Blair Won't Be Tried for War Crimes, Could Go to Jail:

British lawmakers will try to enact an ancient law not used in over 200 years to impeach former prime minister Tony Blair when the Chilcot report, due to be released Wednesday, potentially reveals whether he lied when making the decision to send British troops to Iraq. Ref. Source 6a.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2016 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Tony Blair Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Blair: I acted in good faith over Iraq

Tony Blair says military action in Iraq taken "In good faith and what I believed to be the best interests of country", as he responds to war inquiry Ref. BBC.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Tony Blair

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,