Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 6 of 8

QUOTE I don't know about a 'bitter - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Related Information to Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2012 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 6

Oprah not among Time's Most Influential People
TV News

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Oprah Winfrey has been on Time's list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World every year the magazine has published the list... until now. After being included by Time for nine years, more times than any other influencer, Winfrey is missing from the just-released 2012 list. In the past year, Winfrey has ended her syndicated daytime talk show, pulled the plug on Rosie O'Donnell's OWN show, and announced layoffs as OWN struggles for ratings. Among those who snagged spots on the list for the first time are Claire Danes, Mitt Romney, Tim Tebow, Louis C.K. ...

Source: TV News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2013 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Oprah most influential celebrity

Oprah Winfrey was crowned America's most influential celebrity for a second straight year, despite having dropped off daily television in 2011. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2013 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oprah Winfrey's racism story 'is a lie'

The Swiss shop girl at the centre of Oprah Winfrey's racism claim says the TV star is lying. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Oprah Winfrey is "Actively thinking" about running for president, two of her close friends told CNN Monday.

The two friends, who requested anonymity in order to speak freely, talked in the wake of Winfrey's extraordinary speech at the Golden Globes Sunday night, which spurred chatter about a 2020 run.

Some of Winfrey's confidants have been privately urging her to run, the sources said.

One of the sources said these conversations date back several months. The person emphasized that Winfrey has not made up her mind about running. Ref. CNN.

8th Jan, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Wow! That would be amazing if she ran but I can see it being a very bitter battle once it comes between her and Trump.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

I don't know about a 'bitter battle'. She has a proven record of being a smart woman, and I doubt she'd have much issue beating Trump if it came down to the two of them.

Rather off topic, but...
The problem was that the Dems shot down their only good candidate, and put Hillary in place. Her track record was poor and the choice between her and Trump was a hard one for USA voters. Either vote for someone who seemed to be one of the 1% elite, doing criminal activities and getting away with it, defending her sexual abuser husband with rhetoric and character assassination, or vote for a strange businessman who seemed to be unable to say the same thing twice. Trump from twenty years ago would have done better against HRC than last year's Trump did, though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Oprah Oprah Winfrey - Page 6

I would not want to see Ms. Winfrey run for president as that will tear this country apart more than it is already is. With her stance being against men, guns and even alcohol will make this interesting.

8th Jan, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

international QUOTE
I don't know about a 'bitter battle'.

Gknightbc, bitter in that Trump will get nasty and they both have millions of dollars to spend on campaigning.

international QUOTE
With her stance being against men

Kntoran, since when is Oprah against men? Where did you get that from, any specific examples?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,