Britney Spears - Page 8 of 37

I think Britney Spears is a product of the - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Mar, 2007 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
22nd Feb, 2007 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 8

Well, in this case I think she was justified in leaving:

KEVIN FEDERLINE TO GO TO COURT THURSDAY

As Britney Spears was reportedly checking out of a drug rehabilitation center for the second time in a week, her estranged husband was making plans to go to court amid a custody dispute over their two children.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/2...b.ap/index.html

I would not stay in a rehab while someone was trying to take my kids. I wondr if he really cares about the kids or if it is all a ploy for the money or more money?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2007 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

I would not stay in a rehab while someone was trying to take my kids. I wondr if he really cares about the kids or if it is all a ploy for the money or more money?

I think he does care about his kids, plus he could be perfectly justified to ask for an emergency hearing when Britney is behaving in such a bizarre manner. We are talking about two babies involved, one is 17 months and the other is only 5 months old and she has an addiction, going partying every night very wildly without panties on, going to a rehab center in the Caribbean and then leaving in less than 24 hours...I mean the girl needs help, I think at this point of time anyone can be taking her of those kids better than she is doing so far.

Her father is an alcoholic by the way. I was thinking maybe she is suffering from post partum depression? One thing for sure, if she does not get her act together she will lose those kids and become suicidal (if she is not already).

22nd Feb, 2007 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She was not ready to be a mother, and to boot she had two young kids one after the other - what was she thinking? Maybe this will be a good message to those teen girls who thought being pregnant was the new 'cool' thing.

22nd Feb, 2007 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Spears Britney

She is getting me dizzy. She entered Rehab again after making sure a custody hearing over the kids has been canceled.

Britney Spears has returned to rehab, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, a lawyer for Spears's estranged husband, Kevin Federline, confirmed through a spokesman that the pop star has entered a treatment facility - and that a custody hearing over the couple's two sons has been canceled

According to the spokesman, no emergency papers will be filed as had been planned in the custody matter.

TMZ.com first reported that Spears had gone back to rehab.

On Tuesday, Spears, 25, entered the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, only to check out the following day.

Leaving the clinic "was against their advice," a source told PEOPLE Wednesday.

23rd Feb, 2007 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

The girl is just totally out of control (booze, drugs, whatever...). I think she actually looked in the mirror after that nice haircut and realized that she looks like a fool and that the new dew wont sell too many calendars. The news spin that l absolutely love about the new cut was from her PR managers that said she had hair lice and wanted to get rid of it. Yeah...like we are all idiots drinking from the "oops I did it again" cup of life. Someone has to explain to that genius that there are several chemicals that you can put in your hair and get rid of hair lice in humans and the best part is....YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR HAIR! Not to mention that her running into a hair salon with hair lice and using their shears to butcher her hair was pretty rude if they ever plan to use those shears again.

IMO, what you are watching is how someone who has never been dumped or cheated on before behaves when this happens to them for the first time when they too old (24 or 25yrs old). She has no idea how to handle this, as it is has never happened to her before. I still can't believe a no talent schmuck like Federline would cheat on her, when she is obviously his meal ticket. When you get dumped or cheated on the first time, normally your are in highschool and the the worst thing you do is mope around the house for a few weeks for a month and then you move on. Unfortunately, when you are a 25 year old millionare with tons of popparazzi hanging around and it happens, there are all sorts of bad things you can do to yourself or get into before you get over it. Hopefully, the time in rehab to reflect on what she wants in life will pay off, but it will only help her if she is ready to be helped....until then...stand clear of the ticking timebomb.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 23rd Feb, 2007 - 9:58am

24th Feb, 2007 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

Who has the kids? Where are they when Mommy Dearest is out running around like a maniac? Does she have access to them while she's all jacked up on booze and drugs? Let's hope someone rational is handling those babies, and that Brit pulls herself together before major damage is done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears - Page 8

BRITNEY SPEARS COMPLETES REHAB, MANAGER SAYS

Britney Spears has left rehab.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/2...b.ap/index.html

21st Mar, 2007 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

I think Britney Spears is a product of the Music Industry. She was groomed initially to look sweet and innocent to appeal to all ages. Obviously, she didn't like this image and started to rebel. Her rebellious stage came out in the way she dressed, started smoking in public and the heavy sexual innuendos in her music. But let's face it! Sex sells! Her CDs were selling very quickly and more attention was focused on Britney. Unfortunately, she paid a high price for stardom because now, she has no privacy and that alone, I believe can drive a person insane.

When her parents got divorced, I believe that Britney was very distraught and even had to cancel one of her tours to pull herself together. Since she doesn't have the time or the privacy to grieve or sort herself out, that's where she decided to create her own fantasy world. Unfortunately, that world including getting married and starting a family of her own, since her own family was torn apart. That's why she got married in Las Vegas (which lasted 55 hours) and then married the worthless Kevin Federline. She was trying very hard to hold on to something she was missing in her own life - a family. Obviously, she was not prepared for the trials and tribulations of motherhood, let alone dealing with an unfaithful spouse and the never ending invasion of privacy from the paparazzi. Having two children barely one year apart is not a good idea. She seems to be suffering from post partum depression and is not accepting her divorce very well. That's why she chose this treacherous path of going to parties and doing drugs, to forget her failed marriage and all the mistakes she has made. What is even worse, the paparazzi made her for what she is today and now they can destroy her.

What is interesting is, does her mother have any influence on Britney at all? I think Britney's aunt is the most sensible one of them all. She is pleading with Britney to come home after she is finished with her treatment in the rehabilitation centre. The aunt claims that Britney needs relax and enjoy the way her life used to be. She wants to remove Britney away from all the temptations and get a fresh start. If you ask me, Britney needs close supervision by an adult, help with raising her kids and above all, she should go back to school!

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,