Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests - Page 3 of 5

Well thanks for the new scenario but so far - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2013 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Love Support FAQ and Help with Love & Life Bytes. This also used to act as a Support Thread for the now defuct Spotlight RPG.
21st Jun, 2013 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests - Page 3

This Dramatist role,

Yes, you can continue with that Scenario, in fact State Of The Union Address is the current Scenario now until it is completed.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2013 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Requests and Support Bytes Life and Love

Candy role,

Do I qualify for this game and can I jump in the current one or do I have to wait for another?

4th Jul, 2013 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

FairMaiden, you are over qualified. wink.gif You can start by going here: Love & Life Bytes Create Character Here and then you can join in the current game once your Character is approved.

7th Jul, 2013 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Page 3 Requests and Support Bytes Life and Love

Krusten role,

JB what do you do when someone has not replied in the game, do you keep going by replying to yourself?

7th Jul, 2013 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Requests and Support Bytes Life and Love

This Dramatist role,

You can wait awhile or in the case where you've been waiting awhile yes, please continue. That is why larger groups are better but not everyone can handle Role-playing Game drama because you really have to get into Character without relying on feats, swords and statistics.

6th Sep, 2013 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests

Krusten role,

JB I think we pretty much completed the last scenario and instead of stopping at 5 we went to 6. What next do we do?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2013 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests - Page 3

This Dramatist role,

Yes, really its supposed to have 3 consistent Players so that you can have a minimum vote at the end of it. Please give me some time and I will open a new Scenario.

11th Dec, 2013 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Krusten role,

Well thanks for the new scenario but so far its just the two of us, do we go ahead and start or wait?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,