Is There Life After Death ? - Page 6 of 8

This is one of those issues that aren't - Page 6 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
How do you know if you will live again? Discuss your point of view and why you came to that conclusion.
Is There Life After Death ? Related Information to Is There Life After Death ?
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2010 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Is There Life After Death ? - Page 6

Name: Milly

Comments: Does hearing ghosts prove there is life beyond or does it mean just mean that you hear ghosts? To prove life after death you will have to die, come back alive and the ell us what happened. To guarantee the result you will need to be dead a few days but then you will already be purifying so how can it be proven.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2015 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Death Life Is

There is life after death just as there is life after birth. Just because we can't see it happening now doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is There Life After Death ? Beliefs Religious General

Life after death 'confirmed' by scientists

DEATH is an inevitable consequence of life, but scientists believe they may have found some light at the end of the tunnel. Ref. Source 2s.

16th Aug, 2016 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Death Life Is

I believe that as there is nothing before life, such is after.

However, we are in a time where the concept of death has to be re-evaluated and redefined. Recent studies have shown that after "Death" our body cell kick in overdrive and behave as stem cells. But there are also cancer cells in overdrive as well during this process. The process can be more than 72hrs after the "Death" declaration / concept that we have as of today. These studies have also concluded that "Death" may be like an illness of the cells because of the multiple accumulated errors in the DNA processes during our life period.

4th Oct, 2016 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Death Life Is

The only way that life could continue after death is if consciousness were tangible enough to exist without the brain or body. That has not been proven to be possible so I guess the answer is no, there isn't life after death.

16th Mar, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Is There Life After Death ?

If anyone can prove that there was a continuation of our subconscious after the death of our body that would change the face of the planet but guess what… no one has! No, near death does not count because they are still technically alive and their brain is just giving them continuing signals while in the legal state of dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is Life Death - Page 6

I do not know I can not prove it with science but I believe there is life after death and I believe that many of us have lived before. I think that this life is a test and how you do on the test decides your next step. There is a reason life is hard and if I could figure out how to prove life occurs after death I would be a very well to do man.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is Life Death General Religious Beliefs - Page 6

This is one of those issues that aren't resolved until you die. Everyone will find out if they were right or wrong. There is no evidence of life after death. That is correct. That is why people with religious faith are relying on faith. It is a test to them. If it was proveable of life after death then no faith would be required.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Is There Life After Death ?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,