Trinidad Parenting Children With Autism - Page 6 of 7

Name: Esther Subject: High functioning autism - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Jul, 2016 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Autism In Trinidad and Tobago - The challenges of being an Autism Parent in this country are enormous. The most basic rights of children on the Autism Spectrum is not given. Also: APATT Community
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Parenting Children With Autism
A Friend

Trinidad Parenting Children With Autism - Page 6

Thank you, JB... Actually my intent was to start a discussion… start mothers thinking about healing their children vs getting non existent services. Organic nutrition, medically designed is essential for healing Autism or any other illness for we are what we eat… Have people here connected vaccinations to occurrences of Autism at this time?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Autism Children Parenting Trinidad

I have read quite a few posts about challenges with schooling… with the system… but nothing about causes of Autism… healing Autism.. How mothers can take matters in their own hands.. Why is this the case ?
Autism is a combination of symptoms due to toxicity in the body. There are very many ways to address it.

I would like to offer a few links you guys can explore.. From mothers in North America discussing medical options… I am not suggesting you try to adopt their methods… just to see what other people are doing… nutritional approach that has been employed by a Russian Neurosurgeon who healed her own son from Autism and thousands others in London… a homeopath who healed thousands Autistic kids in Holland ... This is happening… It is the system that has made the kids sick… so why are you surprised that is is offering no solutions? Largely Thimerosol in vaccinations (Mercury derivative) that is the cause of this illness.... Add cilantro in your food regularly… learn to cook to detox the body… to take heavy metals out… grow your own organic clean food! Make small family aquaponic systems to make it easier! Use the best quality enameled or glass cooking pots (Never metal pots when using cilantro) or use tinctures…
I just learned that I cannot post links here… so: look for [..] and autism… read about GAPS diet; Read about Dr Tinus Smtis and Autism, read about Jeff Primack and smoothies for Autism ; read about autism on Mercola or on Natural News

Seems to me that the priority needs to be with healing the body and the mind.. Rather than worrying about education and schools that utilize questionable methods of discipline and perhaps even education… take matters in you own hands ladies!

26th Feb, 2016 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Parenting Children With Autism Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Olga, parents try many things as you would know: diet, detox, etc. Keep in mind the means for many of the things you mention is not realistic in this island. Autism Parents Association of Trinidad & Tobago - APATT seeks to concentrate on education and therapy because the majority have none. A lot of the mothers are single, they rent, do not have time to both work for meager wages and have no help. There are laws about vaccinations if they want to send their children to school, etc.

While you might have your thoughts about what should be done it must match the means of the people. For instance do not tell the "Legless man to jump over the wall" unless you know he has the means to do this. I believe the kind of Discussion you are looking for is in this section: Autism Q&A - Autistic - Special Needs which is general and not specific to this country.

Rather off topic, but...
Discussion here is not about Posting links. If you have specific experience and methods that you have tried please tell us about it. Please look over this: The Art Of Discussion and this Post in particular.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Autism Children Parenting Trinidad

Thank you, JB. What are the laws here about vaccination?... I did assume challenges with bio-chemical approach/ cost/availability ... This is why I have mentioned the nutritional approach from therapists who HAVE succeeded in resolving the condition. If people have tried the nutritional approach and did not succeed this would imply they need to modify what they were doing, would it not ? - Western doctors told me my daughter will NEVER walk a speak when she was 1 years old… we were fortunate to meet unusual therapists, by age 2 she started walking, by age 4,5 making first sounds… we moved to USA... Where anything one wishes is available.. Both good and bad… my daughter now is age 25... So I felt that I may have experience and knowledge to offer… should anyone be interested.. I also am a single mother..

26th Feb, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Autism Children Parenting Trinidad

international QUOTE (Olga)
What are the laws here about vaccination?

If you want your child to attend school then he / she must be vaccinated.

international QUOTE
This is why I have mentioned the nutritional approach from therapists who HAVE succeeded in resolving the condition.

As a natural vegan I don't doubt that however some on the spectrum, especially young children have unalterable diets. One of our sons will literally starve than try a new food. He is mostly limited to breads, peanut butter and bananas. He will eat the peas made for a taco and that's it. If you give him anything outside of that he will vomit it and refuse to eat anything.

international QUOTE
... Take matters in you own hands ladies

A lot of men are left alone to take care of these children as well it is not gender specific.

Rather off topic, but...
The mentality locally: Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2016 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Regarding compulsory vaccination: are there any holistic MDs that may be willing to administer homeopathic nosodes in place of vaccination? In other countries doctors write letters for schools saying that the child is allergic to vaccination and they recommend no vaccination for a child.... Of course this is after the injury has occurred but at least to protect from more vaccines.. Yes, food is very challenging. I do remember those days… when my daughter was 7-10 years old. I did not win that battle and I did not have the knowledge that I have now then… this is individual of course but one has to try… I was thinking about what you said… and one little but [meaningful] suggestion I would have is to start adding GOOD salt to the child's water… NOT the fluoridated salt you have here courtesy Rothchild family. (Fluoride in North America is an approved rat and mice poison that is known to lower IQ and YES it is used in USA not in Europe… and what a nightmare we are going through in USA and some doctors who have courage are fighting it…)

GOOD salt like Celtic salt has many minerals that are necessary for the healthy body. Eventual dose will be 1/2 a tea spoon for 1 liter of water… but start with [minuscule] amount… every little thing adds up eventually 2. I remember another mother older than me sharing with me that she wrote curriculum for their son based on his hobbie.. That child LOVED trains… so the colors, the math were taught to him.. Was all about trains? Food trains? Dish that is a train? Or whatever your child likes… (If I connect [with] Pandora… I bought an extra salt package today for [you]).

Went to see a herbalist for me today.. Mentioned connecting with kids [with] autism (Herbalist and I were discussing me taking ginko biloba) and he said: may be we can do a study here in [Trinidad] on how helpful is ginko for kids [with] Autism… I think this was his way of saying that he would offer some help free (Studies usually are free)? Looking at sleepwalking at night via eyes of Chinese medicine… there is a way of treating it… but I would NOT do it with a small child… just mentioning. So you know there ARE solutions and understanding… once you get into Chinese analysis.

Stomach / digestion is a part of it… so tiny step by tiny step.. Adding minerals to the body via little salt in the water… will eventually produce some small improvement.. We all need minerals… involving his hobby somehow in food?
(Ideally… I would work [with] a homeopath.. But I know this is a challenge. Homeopath like everyone else need to pay their bills.. So they are not cheap. A good US homeopath: $360.00US for the first [appointment] and skype is not an ideal way to connect [with] a homeopath. But even thought the starting point is tiny as parents we need to keep growing our understanding of healing diet One other thing I can think of now… is email Dr Natasha in London and ASK her… she is a NICE woman! I am sure she will write back… she is the Dr. Who healed her son and many other Autistic children. Sorry a long post.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2016 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Parenting Children Autism - Page 6

PS... I met a person for whom adding salt to the drinking water was a healing miracle.. Mineralization of the body will change bio chemistry..who knows.. May be after a while your child may respond to food differently? And open the way to comprehensive healing with nutrition ? I have a couple of smoothies that are recommended to help take out heavy metals. I shall post the recipes tomorrow.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2016 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Parenting Children Autism Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Name: Esther

Subject: High functioning autism

Message: Hi while reading up on hfa I found your tread… my nephew is 5 yrs old and might have high functioning autism. I feel a little fustrated because I don't know the steps on finding out and if we have schooling that Dan deal with him.. As of now we have changed schools 6 times because he's advance and the classes are not helping his desire for knowledge. But he's still a baby but does not socialize well at all. He seems to fear change. I know you have your hands full with your boys but I would real like to learn more. Please help me.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Parenting Children With Autism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,