Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 24 of 26

Can the character sheet be seen by everyone - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2015 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
16th May, 2015 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 24

The Dice Master says...

No on has committed to starting it. If you want to go ahead and start a Thread in the Board, Card, & RPG Reviews Board to see if anyone is interested. Once you have at least two players you can open Threads in Member Wars for your Role-playing Game .

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2015 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

I'm new here so please forgive [New person] questions that I know can be irritating at times. Just wondering how long it takes for a game to move along?

18th May, 2015 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

It is not irritating, good question. For Member Wars it depends on the individual GM, sometimes it can move ahead within one day or a couple. If real life has caught up with a GM then it can be a few days before he / she responds.

I saw you ask a question about creating a character for KNtoran's game. While I'm sure you can he will be around shortly, sometimes weekends are a busy period for the Game Master's.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Page 24 Support and Requests Wars Member

HI everyone,

I'm just starting my first play by post game here on this wonderful site. I was wondering how Dungeon Master perform the rolling of the dice.

- Do you let you player roll them and write them in the play by post thread
- Do you run it for them and inform them in the play by post
- Do you roll it for them and just post the action resulting of the dice
- Or is there any other way?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Master Kermit! cool.gif

11th Jun, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

The short answer to this is they roll and you roll, but only your players need to show the result with how they calculated bonuses. You can roll for delinquent players.

Soon the Dice code will be implemented where Players will not be able to fudge rolls as the system will take care of it for them. The Discussion on it is here: Page 11

12th Jun, 2015 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

Mostly a comment, I like that there will be some kind of automated dice system, it will take away a lot of the worry about dice rolls. Maybe its because I'm new to this type of Role-playing Game and joined to many different systems at the same time but I find it a bit confusing at times.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2015 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 24

The Dice Master says...

Txtrpg, the Dice system has been re-enabled and will help you with your Dice rolls. Keep in mind it does not decide which roll or action should be entered into the fields but it merely assists with ensuring that your specified rolls are made randomly. More on this is here: Source 4m

17th Jun, 2015 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

Can the character sheet be seen by everyone or just the Dungeon Master? Is there a way to make it private or public? Or be used for elsewhere?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.