Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 25 of 26

System and Version selection is now enabled - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2016 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
17th Jun, 2015 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 25

The Dice Master says...

The Character Sheet is public, just as you can see someone's Character Sheet they can see yours. I did not code it to be private.

If by "Elsewhere" You mean in other Role-playing Games here, then yes, some of the other Role-playing Games in the Community use different versions of the Character Sheet. If by "Elsewhere" You mean on other sites then you can but I would ask that you create it via the support Thread: Text Role-playing Game Character Creator and not in a current Role-playing Game .

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

What controls the background color of our character's avatar? I noticed mine has a dark shade and one player has a lighter color than the rest.

23rd Jun, 2015 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

That's a new feature of the Text Role-playing Game Creator. One of the new fields added was "Character Status". Depending on your choice it displays a color and title in your Posts. Read more: here in the first Post under "Integration With Character Posts".

24th Jun, 2015 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Support and Requests Wars Member

Just wanting to know if I'm putting my foot in my mouth. Is the player who is chosen as party leader chosen by vote of the players or by the Dungeon Master?

25th Jun, 2015 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Players generally choose their leader but the party leader system on a whole is a choice of the Dungeon Master / GM as some of them like for each Player to state their Character's actions within the same Post they do.

28th Jun, 2015 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

The Dice Master says...

In answer to a question asked Here about showing Character Positions, this is the latest answer to it: Learn More.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2016 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 25

The Dice Master says...

Dividing It Up

As this Board gets more and more saturated with Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder I will have to add special buttons to the top to take Players to their section / version of the game so they aren't confused with all the different active Threads. This is especially true for new Players who are easily distracted and tend to give up quickly. An example of this is how I have a special section within the Science Fiction Board for Traveller alone: Traveller Role-playing Game. Therefore, Dungeons & Dragons 5e, AD&D, Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 will all have their own sections.

28th Jul, 2016 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

The Dice Master says...

System and Version selection is now enabled for this Board thus allowing you to find the Role-playing Games you are interested in faster. Please see: here.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.