Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 12 of 26

Your welcome. As we are on this, you don't - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Aug, 2012 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 26 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
9th Jun, 2010 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 12

The Dice Master says...

I don't see all that because of your Username. "Oliron's" was inserted to ensure Players did not mix up Threads, however I removed it given the Description being unique and to relax your concerns over it.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2011 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

I've recently been wanting to run mock battles. We seem to spend a lot of time going from point a to b and not a whole lot actually fighting. That brought me to think that I should start an arena thread or something along that line.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or input on how to best post that idea or put it into action. The best I can think up right now is to start a thread titled, Oliron vrs ...

Which would be just my character, Oliron, verses whatever anyone wanted to throw at him (within reason). It would have to be a mock battle that he would be at least somewhat capable of winning.

10th Feb, 2011 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Another D&D Dungeon Master

Given that KNtoran has not been able to answer his game for over a week we may be in need of another D&D GM to run a Scenario. If any Player will like to be an active GM then please do step up and start a Thread with your game rules, etc.

11th Feb, 2011 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Support and Requests Wars Member

What about Oliron, he's running a D&D game now isn't he?

I guess you can have like one more but I think players will be wanting to know that their GM isn't going to bail when they get into the game.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2011 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Support and Requests Wars Member

So, I'm the new player here and I'm not exactly sure what to do? Originally I wanted to play in the Medieval game, but that requires at least 30 good posts here. So, I've been looking around here for a D&D game. I found a link that says to look at the "Dungeons & Dragons DM Options" for a list of DM's running games, and that page says that all of the Dungeon Masters are Inactive or MIA.

Are there games available to play that I'm just not seeing, or are things in limbo? If someone would kindly point me towards the fun, I would love to apply for one of the games. smile.gif I'm not too worried about the rules system being used, I've played most editions of D&D and lately I've been playing Pathfinders.

I have a lot of RPG experience, and over the years I've played in several play-by-post games. But I just stumbled on this website today, so I haven't had a chance to establish my 30 good posts to be able to qualify for the Medieval game.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2011 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

The more active and detailed games are always managed by JB, he built this place. The others are managed by Members when they have time. At present The D&D Tal'garoth Game for D&D is active, you can create your character here: Source 5 and participate in the game: Source 2 For questions about that game: Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2012 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 12

This isn't so much a request as it is a thank you. I really like the picture JB allocated to the Kamdrogh thread. Thank you for being patient with me. I request that you accept my gratitude.

17th Aug, 2012 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

The Dice Master says...

Your welcome.

As we are on this, you don't check your Intro Thread much so I will add it here since it is related anyway, what I will like is that your next set of Dungeons & Dragons Threads be permanent Threads if you want me to maintain the unique look (where players select their avatar and fill in the fields for your game only) of your Threads.

The reason for this is every time you start a new set of Threads I have to code it to make it show the way it does - it is not automatic. If you just have the same Threads and then just update them with your new games it makes everything simpler plus easier to find for new players. This is ONLY if you want to maintain the unique look of your Threads. Please confirm if that works for you - thanks for your understanding.

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.