Having A Gun In The House - Page 14 of 14

I don't know if it's instinct - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2020 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 
Top  Having Gun In House Are you for it or against it?
Having A Gun In The House Related Information to Having A Gun In The House
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Having A Gun In The House
A Friend

Having A Gun In The House - Page 14

I keep those that aren't hidden for self defense or that I carry locked up. They aren't my self defense guns anyway. They are for hunting or target practice. Or, for when it hits the fan and I need to reach out to touch someone… which hopefully never happens.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Having A Gun In The House
A Friend

House The Gun Having

Oh I am very good with reaching out and touching people. I have no issues with doing that. Yeah while I do not have a bunch of guns I do have plenty of weapons.

16th Apr, 2020 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Having A Gun In The House History & Civil Business Politics

I don't know if it's instinct or a learned fear, but I always get extremely anxious when I know a gun is in the residence. It's even worse if it's not in a safe spot. I try to think logically when there is one, though, telling myself I'm safe and no one unskilled is going to use it. I wouldn't use it, I've never shot a gun and hope not to ever.

My husband has experience with guns not only just hunting and such, but also in the army. He basically showed me the basics when he owned a handgun, and I suppose if I need to use it, I could. I hope I'm never in a spot that I have to, though.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

> TOPIC: Having A Gun In The House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,