Halloween Decorations

Halloween Decorations - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 7:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Halloween Decoration Halloween decorating gone overboard?
Halloween Decorations Related Information to Halloween Decorations
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2006 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Decorations

Halloween Decoration

Would you go as far as this in decorating your home for Halloween?

WARNING - if you are scared easily then do not watch.

[Video no longer available]

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

Halloween Decorations
Halloween Decorations (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2006 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Decorations Halloween

I don't like it, I think is a bit too much and it looks pretty scary to me. I enjoy Halloween for kids but when adults start making things like that, I'm kind of turned off.

28th Oct, 2006 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Decorations Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Some people just have way too much time on their hands and I think going this far is totally unnecessary unless you are opening a backyard horror show for money.

I think a pumpkin and a few decorations here and there is enough just to show that you are a Roman (you know, do as the Romans do), and to let the kids know that you have treats. I believe the gore part should be left out, especially when it comes to your own home.

I have seen these wreaths (similar to Christmas wreaths that you put in front of the door) made of straw, corn and a few other natural items and I think it is great.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2014 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Decorations Halloween

6 tips for tech-ing out your Halloween fright night

Here's how a touch of tech can make this fright night the stuff of legend. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2014 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Decorations Halloween

SLC man builds 2,000-pound, fiire-breathing spider

Michael Green spent two years, building a 2,000-pound steel spider that is now on display in his front yard. Ref. Source 9

30th Oct, 2014 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Decorations

Two things are strange about this kind of Halloween decoration... Why spend so much money and time on just one thing like this? Why fire breathing, I mean you want to hurt someone? And isn't having that over the sidewalk against some kind of regulations - like obstruction?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2015 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Halloween Decorations

Its all good fun. The scarier the better but it shouldn't be with gore. There is a difference from being scary and just showing gore. I can startle you, that's scary and it has a better impact than a cauldron full of make believe blood and guts.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Halloween Decorations Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Now that is a very scary looking Halloween decoration. I looks so life like but could be taken the wrong way especially with the baby in arms.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Halloween Decorations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,