Halloween: Resurrection

Halloween Resurrection - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Oct, 2006 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Halloween: Resurrection Related Information to Halloween: Resurrection
29th Oct, 2006 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

How do you rate this Halloween themed movie?

I just saw it in the background on public television while posting here (That is to show you my level of interest). I thought it was rather stupid, I do not know if it is just me, but these gore movies have little or no substance. When I saw that one of the actors was Busta Rhymes already I was turned off.

Rate: 1 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--><br /><br />You can get more on the movie here:<br /><a href='https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0220506/' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Source 4</a> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2006 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Resurrection Halloween

Halloween:Resurrection is number eight of the Michael Myers series of thrillers gore movies. I am a personal fan of them just for shock value and intensity. All though, I agree with JB that there is often very little substance. The only thing in question is how the bad guy will die in the end and how he will find a way to come back in the beginning. Like most gore/horror movies, the central theme is blood, lots of it, all centered around the main villain that for some reason just won't die.

I liked Halloween Resurrection because it went a little further into the origins of Michael Myers, much like Halloween 666 did. It is a sequel, so its not as good as the original, and it is filled with improbable and unlikely sequences that simply cannot be explained by a rational mind. But then, thats what makes them fun to watch. Lets face it, horror/gore movies are popular because its just mindless violence. I wouldn't recommend it for kids, but if you like the Michael Myers movies, then this one is a must see.

29th Oct, 2006 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Halloween: Resurrection Sports & Fashion Music Movies

During the movie they said the name 'Michael Myers' so many times that I had to check the net to see if there was an actual person named Michael Myers and if he was a serial killer. To my astonishment there was an actual Michael Myers, but him being a killer is all fiction. The real Michael Myers is a the same person that brought out the original Assault on Precinct 13.

> TOPIC: Halloween: Resurrection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,