Prepared for Death - Page 9 of 10

Age and mobility predict death better than - Page 9 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 9th Apr, 2016 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
This looks at the aspects of death we may not have thought about.
Prepared for Death Related Information to Prepared for Death
10th Apr, 2005 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death - Page 9

Death is not to be feared yet to be accepted. Wether you run from it or fear it, it will eventually get you. Everyone is set on this earth for a purpose and once their purpose is fulfilled their time exspires and they die. I believe everything happens for a reason and everyone has a reason for being. Destiny is merely the beginning of fate and reason.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2005 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Death Prepared

To me, death means peace. I personally don't want to die yet because there are still things I want to do with my life, but if that weren't the case I really wouldn't care. To be honest, the thought of not EVER dying is actually rather frightening to me. People often view death as bad simply because it can take away things that people enjoy in life. But it is just part of the natural process. I don't want my loved ones to die yet because I enjoy their company, but I don't fear having them die, because I believe we will all find peace in death. Sure I would be sad for a while if someone I love died, but it's not something that I could let get to me. I am here to enjoy my life and possibly make it make life more enjoyable for some others before I kick the bucket. There's no sense in worrying about things, and no sense in brooding over things.

When I die, I want it to be in a horribly violent way. I want to struggle to survive in a semi-paniced frenzy up until the very last second. This is basically because I've always wondered what it feels like to die in a really bad way. I already know what drifting off to sleep is like, and since I'm here to learn, might as well learn one last thing before I go, the violent death. I have been particularly frightened of being eaten by a shark ever since I saw "Jaws". Therefore if I could choose, that would be my choice of death. Oh, and don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying I would ENJOY dying violently, I just want to know what it's like.

15th Apr, 2005 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

When I die, I want it to be in a horribly violent way. I want to struggle to survive in a semi-paniced frenzy up until the very last second.

Wow, Zeuts. That's a very scary "death wish," in my opinion. I don't think I could stand that, even just to think about that scenario makes me very uneasy. When did you decide that was your preferred send-off?

26th Oct, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Death Prepared

I don't think about death. I don't like thinking about it. For me death is just too final and I'm not ready for it. I hope it like doesn't happen to me anytime soon because I love living.

28th Oct, 2010 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Death Prepared

Deaths a thing that will happen to everyone, I don't think you can think about it often.

The main thing is when you are able to you can make provisions so that when you do die it is not left for others to organise.

13th Jan, 2015 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death

Death is not something you prepare for, its not something yo imagine how it will be I think it just happens and most times you're not quite prepared for it or expect it to happen. Death itself is a mystery all on its own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2015 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Prepared Death - Page 9

The only thing I wonder about death is how it will happen and what comes next. Neither of those are really that important in day to day living except when someone we know passes away.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prepared Death Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 9

Age and mobility predict death better than one's 'molecular clock'

When it comes to predicting death, more rudimentary measures -- like a person's age or ability to walk or climb stairs -- are much more powerful predictors of survival than certain biomarkers. When comparing a broad set of survival indicators against telomere length -- DNA sequences that shrink with age -- the researchers found that using telomere length to predict mortality was only marginally better than a 'coin toss.' Age is, by far, the best predictor of death. Ref. Source 2p.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Prepared for Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,