Haunted Places

Haunted Places - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 25th Dec, 2005 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Haunted Places Related Information to Haunted Places
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2004 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Haunted Places
A Friend

Haunted Places

Check out your state/province to see what places are haunted. Maybe you've been to one and didn't even know it.

https://www.theshadowlands.net/places/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2004 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Haunted Places
A Friend

Places Haunted

There was actually a few on that list in my state that I didn't know about. But there was a bunch that wasn't listed that was featured on the PBS station about 2 months ago.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2004 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Haunted Places
A Friend

Haunted Places Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I found a few near where i used to live. Didn't know they were haunted though. I used to go to Liverpool Tafe, but i've never heard any stories about ghosts. Strange.

14th May, 2004 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Places Haunted

I didn't see any listings for Argentina or Trinidad smile.gif. I heard of several 'haunted' places in Argentina, I never have been in one and I will never be *thankyouverymuch*. smile.gif

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Haunted Places
A Friend

Places Haunted

I've been to Castle Park, Riverside, California. I've never heard about the hauntings though. There's a report on Van Buren & Victoria in Riverside, Calif. I do remember the story as a teenager about the girl murdered & thrown into the orange groves.

14th Aug, 2004 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Haunted Places

Interesting how many places are listed in Riverside! I've never been to Castle Park, it might be fun to check it out. Isn't that called Pharoah's now?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2004 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Haunted Places

Wow, I just found out that the apartment complex I lived in when I attended University in Florida was/is haunted! Good thing I did not know about this site when I lived there :laugh.gif:

25th Dec, 2005 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Haunted Places Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I checked out the link and clicked on Massachussetts. I didn't know that hte restaurant two miles down the road from me or that the state hospital half a mile down the road from my brother were supposed to be haunted. I would have thought that it would be big news in the small town that I grew up in. I was in several haunted places in London, England and the thought of them still makes my hair on my arms stand out and I get chills.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Haunted Places

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,