Transition

Transition - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 8th Mar, 2006 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Making the cross-over better?
Transition Related Information to Transition
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2005 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Transition

A Better Transition

Is there anything that can be done that would make the actual near death experience better? The reason for this question is based on the sudden shock or feelings experienced upon realizing one is in fact dead.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2005 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Transition

I am not sure one actually has a sudden shock where they realize they are dead. Maybe you just don't wake up. Maybe it is like being under anesthesia where you are aware of nothing.

I don't really believe any of what I wrote above, but sometimes I wonder if that is how it is. Sometimes I fear that is how it is. Yet, I really know better.

I think you pass from one existence to the next and I think it is a wonderful experience for most of us. Maybe a little scary too. Kind of like going from grade school to high school. You have been looking forward to it, but also you are a little nervous about it. Yet once you get past the first day, you are fine with it.

I personally believe that all that can be done to make it a good experience will be done. However, what that is, I don't know. Those who claim to have experienced near death experiences usually describe their already deceased loved ones as coming to great them. That probably is what makes it a good experience. I know that if my grandmother meets me at my death, it will be all good!

8th Mar, 2006 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Transition Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I know some may want to hang out in hell to learn some things there but I believe that every soul will eventually look up and enter the light. There are souls there to show us around and while I did not have any of my known relatives meet me there, I did meet a kind of pre-jesus who gave me a tour of heaven. I also met a librarian of sorts who showed me the history and future events as they unfold on earth. There is still things to learn in heaven. Answers come more easily there but you do have ask the questions to get answers and some questions about space and time plus free-will about love can not be answered without traveling to the physical world. I believe those with questions about space & time in relation to love fall to the earth to get those questions answered.

> TOPIC: Transition

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,