Deja Vu

Deja Vu - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Jan, 2005 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Did that happen before?
Deja Vu Related Information to Deja Vu
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2004 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Deja Vu
A Friend
QUOTE (moo @ 23-Apr 04, 1:17 AM)
What about dreams that lead to deja vu experiences?  Do you think that's a kind of time travel? Or just seeing what's going to happen before it does?
Didnt want to pull that topic off track.

Ive only had Deja Vu acouple times.
Ive come to two conclulsions.

1) Some how you have hit or stepped into an "energy spot" (for the lack of words) and your in the reallty of a "parallel universe" (again, for the lack of words). Its not that you've been there, but your coinsiding with somthing thats happening somwhere else.

2) The reincarnation thing. You've really done it and somthing has sparked that memory. Not sure how much i really belive in that anymore. I believe in cycles but not to that kind of extent.

Sorry if this kind of thread has already been started, if so lock it up or delete smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2004 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Vu Deja

I've had it happen many times. What is interesting is, I can remember dreaming about the exact events, although I can never remember when I dreamt them.

I believe it is actual revelation. That is, the dreams are revelation, and when you experience the event, although it may be small and insignificant, it can be a great boost to your confidence in God. That is, if you take it that way.

Post Date: 5th May, 2004 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Deja Vu
A Friend

Deja Vu UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I experience Deja Vu a lot, probably at least two or three times a week. There have been some weeks where I've had it two or three times a day. Most of the time it seems connected to a dream I've had, but not always. The dreams that really bother me are the ones where the whole thing feels like Deja Vu. I wake up feeling almost like the dream was an actual memory of some past reality.

Right now I tend to believe that it's all pretty meaningless. I would really like to believe that it's not, but I haven't encountered any convincing evidence to the contrary.

Then there's always Uv Ajed, the feeling that you've never encountered any situation even remotely similar to the one you are currently in. wink.gif

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2004 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Deja Vu
A Friend

Vu Deja

Usually, when I experience Deja Vu, it is just one action that I feel has happened before. Lateley, however, my experiences run longer. That is, the sequence of events gets longer and longer, and more detailed. For example:
I drop my car keys as I get out of my car, and the keys miss landing in a wad of gum by millimeters. As I bend down to pick them up I hear a car horn go off. I look up to see a girl open her door to say "I'll be right out." With the door open I can hear Oasis in the background.

Ordinarily, the Deja Vu would extend to nearly dropping my keys and missing a wad of gum. More recently, I the experience would have extended to encompass the entire scene and more. I have honestly had occasions of not just having Deja Vu of an experience, but of having Deja Vu of the Deja Vu episode. So using the above scenario, not only would I feel as if I had experienced it all before, but I would also remember experiencing Deja Vu over the experince. That is very eerie to experience, and very confusing to explain at 5:30 in the a.m.

O.

21st Nov, 2004 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Vu Deja

I had it too - it's pretty scary. It's like a sequence of events you remember, but can't exactly find it's place in your memory. What is most scary for me is a dream that is a sequal of a long series of dreams, and I only realize it was a dream after numerous times I have dreamt it. It's like having a whole reality suddenly braking down in front of you cry.gif

I don't think Deja Vu are time travels. A Deja Vu lasts about a minute in average, and there are so many such periods of 20 seconds in your life - 4320 of them a day, it's just probability that some of them will also be somehow similar to your dreams.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 21st Nov, 2004 - 1:18am

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2004 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Deja Vu
A Friend

Deja Vu

Ok, here you go, my experience with somethinglike this...I was lokking for a partner to share my life with...I ahd this dream for like everyday for a month straight, and every dream was the exact same... me and my girlfriend were sitting on the couch, I didn't even know who she was at the time mind you, and they only thing she would say in the dream was "I'm always 1 good girl!" and I'd wake up, well you can imagine after a month straight of dreaming th exact same dream, you'd tend the remember it quite well..Well to continue, I was over my uncles house on the internet, and I was looking on Aol under the personal section, looking in the local area for some to talk to...and the first user name to come up was.... Always1goodgurl...... well I about let out of my skin, with amazement, shock, excitement, curiosity, and all the other feeling you could think of.. you understand. Well we started talking and now we celebrated our 1 year anniversary November 11th and somone up high tells me that we're meant ro be together, and I believe we always will be as long as I have something to do about it....so thats my experience with a form of deja vu..I suppose it could be, maybe psychic power..I don't know but I'm glad...btw after we met the dreams stopped, I told her about them , and I think it's brought us even closer..She's my pride and joy, and 100% luck charm..and I believe it will be me and her, forever and always........

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2005 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Deja Vu
A Friend

Deja Vu

I saw a black cat twice once:) the thing is that deja vu has a logical explanation. I now I've learn at the psychology class about it. I must research the documentation and come back on this one.

7th Jan, 2005 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Deja Vu Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Many of you are referring to Deja Vu as having a dream about something and then having that dream come true. That isn't what I have always thought Deja Vu was.

In fact dictionary.com lists the following defintion for Deja Vu:

de·jà vu    n.
Psychology. The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.

An impression of having seen or experienced something before: Old-timers watched the stock-market crash with a distinct sense of dejà vu.
Dull familiarity; monotony: the dejà vu of the tabloid headlines.

So, although I do believe we sometimes experience things in life that we dream of first, I am not sure this is Deja Vu. Having said that, I do believe I have experienced Deja Vu. This is something I experienced quite regularly as a child. I seldom, if ever, have the experience today. I wonder if there is something about the innocence of a child or perhaps the age of a child that leaves them especially vulnerable or open to such experiences.

I, too, have had things happen that I know I have had dreams regarding and that has happened more to me as an adult than as a child, but I think that is more revelation than Deja Vu.

just my thoughts on the subject, for whatever they are worth.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Deja Vu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,