FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 25 of 26

Extra Time (First half) - Germany 0 vs Argentina - Page 25 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jul, 2014 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
13th Jul, 2014 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 25

Also, Microsoft Cortana was wrong since it predicted that Brazil would beat the Netherlands for the third place. Let's hope it is wrong also about tomorrow!

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2014 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

It is on... The FIFA 2014 World Cup final is here and right now I am watching the opening presentations - quite elaborate. I am seeing a varied mix of both Argentine and German / Brazilian supporters in the stands. Pandora needs some tonic to keep her nerves cool. laugh.gif

13th Jul, 2014 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Brazilians went outside the hotel where the Argentine national team stays and started throwing firecrackers until 4:00am to ensure they couldn't sleep! When I say Brazilians would HATE Argentina wins this World Cup in their land, I mean it.

13th Jul, 2014 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Football Cup World FIFA

First half - Germany 0 vs Argentina 0

What a heart pounding active game.

The Germans already have two yellow cards and one of them could have been red after a knee high tackle. The Germans had some good shots on goal but Sergio Romero denied them.

Argentina had three good shots on goal one of them should have gone in after a bad pass by a German defender. The other was offside although they were celebrating. The Argentinians are slowing a bit as the game progresses they need to watch for this as the Germans do not rest and will keep attacking.

Muller went down at one time but did not get a free kick and when an Argentine went down the Argentinian got a free kick - this made Muller really angry and he went up to the face of the referee. In general the Germans are getting emotional and you would expect that from the Argentinians.

13th Jul, 2014 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

I was thinking the same thing but you haven't seen anything yet. Whoever makes the first goal in my opinion, might win the game and the other team will become very frustrated.

13th Jul, 2014 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

Second half - Germany 0 vs Argentina 0

Argentina had a good start attacking the Germans early. Messi even had a shot on goal but did not connect.

Manuel Neuer, the German goal keeper, repelled a ball near the penalty line and took out Gonzalo Higuaín in the process, no cards were shown as the goal keeper was just doing his job.

Right after the Germans made their attack after the Argentinians once again looked tired but in the Argentinians defense the Germans have not been able to attack with full strength as they have in previous matches. With that said the Argentinians got two yellow cards within minutes.

Then things went mellow but active into extra time!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2014 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 25

I am concerned, the Argentinian players are looking EXHAUSTED and they have to play 30 extra minutes! They MUST remain focused somehow.

13th Jul, 2014 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 25

Extra Time (First half) - Germany 0 vs Argentina 0

The Argentinians have never conceded a goal in extra time however the Germans started attacking immediately and the argentina.gifs returned the favor but no goals.

The Argentine goal keeper has been a real hero so far.

Palacio had a chance on goal but missed terribly trying to get the ball passed the German goal keeper.

The Germans started moving forward with even the goal keeper coming out of his line to keep the ball forward.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,