Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 19 of 20

Light red eyes you say? Hmm, perhaps I can - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 
Post your Character for Approval if you are interested in KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 19

The only ones hit by the fireball were the two fighters attacking Durgan, Durgan and his horse and Sessativas dead horse. Zork was out of range from the fireball burst.

According to the rolls you would have a total of 24 hit points. Currently you would be at 9 after the cure light wounds from Durgan you will be higher.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
Thomaslee

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Ignoble says...

So if I have experience playing 2nd Edition, 3.5 Edition, and Pathfinder how difficult would 1e be to play? How much that I assume about the game as a whole would be toss from other editions?

I already know skills and feats aren't really a thing, with demihumans essentially counting as their own class, saving throws are different, though I already know the THAC0 system. That is, if memory serves.

Are you open for new players?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:27am

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am always open to new players. 1st edition the armor class is 10 with no armor 0 pretty good and -10 some of the best. You do not have feats but you can have non combat skills plus combat skills. There is no ability scores increases with levels. All increases or decreases are subject to magical means. Remember this edition was the first books published after the boxed sets called Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. I started playing this edition back in 1980. Demihumans could still be player characters with the classes they wished.

13th Feb, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
Thomaslee

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 19 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Ignoble says...

Oh, what edition was it were demihumans counted as their own class? At least I thought I remember that being a thing, though perhaps that was the original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

On the rest, glad to know. I'll see if I can get a copy of 1e Dungeons & Dragons and start reading up. Also, of course, I'll make sure to read through your rules thread.

I might go with a Thief or Druid, since it appears those are available classes not taken and I be kind of curious on where I can go with such. I probably want to know the details of ability scores, age, height and weight, hair and eye color before going too far in coming up with the character itself.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2017 - 3:24pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Demihumans are counted as their own class somewhat but most people played a demihuman has a character instead of a separate class. I think the original red box had them as a separate class. But you could still play them as a PC

Thief or druid is fine I have people random roll height, weight, hair and eye color. Age is determined by your character class and race. Ability scores are random rolled 4d6 add the three highest. Roll seven times. Place rolls in the abilities as you wish. Throw lowest of the seven scores away.

14th Feb, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Thomaslee

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Ignoble says...

I do believe at this point I will go with an female elf driud, if you allow, as in 2e AD&D it doesn't seem to allow elves to be a druid though I feel it makes sense for there to be elves with a close connection to nature or at least a few. More, I argue it makes at least as much sense as humans with a connection to nature. Yet, if no elf druids in is effect in 1e Dungeons & Dragons, it is up to you if to allow.

I will make my rolls now.

Thomaslee Results:
  • Ability Roll (1st set) on D6 (+0): 2, 2, 2, 2 (4 rolls)
  • Ability Roll (2nd set) on D6 (+0): 4, 3, 6, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Ability Roll (3rd set) on D6 (+0): 1, 5, 2, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Ability Roll (4th set) on D6 (+0): 4, 2, 1, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Ability Roll (5th set) on D6 (+0): 1, 2, 4, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Ability Roll (6th set) on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 2, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Ability Roll (7th set) on D6 (+0): 4, 6, 6, 2 (4 rolls)
  • Character Creation on D100 (+0): 22, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Character Creation on D20 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)
  • Character Creation on D12 (+0): 7 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 19

Ok Thomas place your rolls as you want them. I allow Druids who are elves. Now you need to decide if you are a high elf, A grey elf or a wood elf. Most are grey. Being a female you under height and under weight. Roll 2d8 for your height and 2d10 for your weight. You have Red eyes They are a soft red not a bright red. And you have light brown hair.

15th Feb, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Thomaslee

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

Ignoble says...

Light red eyes you say? Hmm, perhaps I can decribe her eyes as a rose red in color. On the rest, I can work with that. Let me just make those additional rolls and you should see a character develop next post. Thanks for allowing me to play an elf druid, I will decide on which subrace I will be playing.

Thomaslee Results:
  • Height on D8 (+0): 6, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Weight on D10 (+0): 3, 6 (2 rolls)

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.