KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 9 of 10

The robe of the archmagi is red in color her - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2016 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
FAQ / Support for Players of KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Related Information to KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 9

Thank you I did not notice any missing information. I will try to watch a bit better to make sure this has been corrected.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2016 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

I did notice it, but assumed the server was being slow. Sorry I didn't mention it nor my extra character.

Also, this topic is fine but in the Role-playing Game thread I can see you have the last post JB, but can't see it. Did you delete it? I had a bunch of emails in the morning, did you do multiple tests overnight?

17th Feb, 2016 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think everything is working good now and it shows me as the last poster so whatever it was is fixed. I was scared when I saw only what we did up to the battles with the Lady.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

Yeah I never saw the issue so as long as it is fixed I am happy at that. I think it all should be good now.

26th Sep, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

So, I didn't record my spells prepared for the day as we travelled, but I think the second level spell would be something defensive - either Invisibility or Mirror Image. What's the chance that I prepared Invisibility?

If I didn't prepare it, can spellbook pages be consumed as scrolls? Or did that only start in 3rd edition?

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I can give you the spell invisible as your prepared spell. Just remember if you make any aggressive action you will no longer be invisible. You have to stay passive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 9

So, I have some questions regarding some of the items we identified Source 9y

The 'red' robe of the archmagi is of unknown colour at the moment, right? So I don't know what effect it will have before Sessativa tries it?
If I wear it (AC 5) and the bracers AC 4, I have total AC 4?

I can't find a description of the Key of Servitude. Did Sessativa find out what it can do?

Lastly, does the limit on spells known apply to these books that we found in the field, or can I add these spells, copying them into my spellbook (Only up to 2nd level of course)?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

The robe of the archmagi is red in color her wearing it will not change the color of the robe. It will affect her like any other magical robe. Yes you are correct she has to put it on to determine its true color. Wearing the bracers of AC4 gives her a AC of 4. If she puts on the robe then she may get a bonus to AC. The key of servitude is a new magical item created by the mage that was in the towers Does she activate it? She can copy any spells in her level of expertise thus level two or lower unless she made a new level and then can copy level three at fifth level. But she can not know more than her limit. The other spells can be written but can not be committed to her memory of how they work and what they do.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 14th Nov, 2016 - 5:22pm

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.